Chat in English (英語で雑談） Part 178
- 1 ：Deeaaaad Giveawaayyyyy：2013/06/20(木) 18:31:55.24
( ´･ω･) Let's have Nuwara Eliya tea and chat!
( つ旦O ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫
と＿)＿) 旦 旦 旦 旦 旦 旦 旦 旦
Chat in English (英語で雑談） Part 177
Hey!!! All you NEETs, nerds, YouTube link spammers, pedophiles, neo-Nazis,
Yukorin enthusiasts, Nanako SOS admirers, Part-Time-Preachers,
Diplomats' spoiled sons, losers who can't remember Kanji characters,
Big-boobs fans, Weeaboo from around the world, learners of Japanese
who are too lazy to update their Japanese blogs very often, cunning
linguists, stupid fan girls of Johnny's Boys, Touhou pirates, and
that electrical super-gay who suffers from mental disease - This is your thread!
Let's hope Igirisu-jin and the Internet-addicted housewife will come back soon!
This is the place to have a blast!!!!!
Let's continue to support recovery efforts in Japan!!!!!
"I knew something was wrong when a little, pretty white girl ran into a black man's arms."
----- Charles Ramsey
- 2 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/20(木) 18:39:32.10
- 3 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/20(木) 18:58:27.72
- I guess hordes of retarded 害人s come to this thread soon
- 4 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/20(木) 20:01:13.42
- I'm not the person スウェーデン人 asked a question at the end
of the previous thread, and I'm not sure I understand the question
completely but let me answer.
It seems that the same ID is allocated to a person only one day.
another day, different ID is allocated, it seems. Not sure allocate is an
appropriate word or not, though. I mean, your ID is the same today no matter how many
posts you posted but the next day, the ID is changed to a different one. It seems they are all
random IDs and you can't distingusih where the post is from. It's just that a post with an ID means
it's posted from overseas, it seems. If someone claim they post from Japan although
their post is with an ID, I'd say "you are lying. your post is with ID.
It's a deeeaaaaaaaaaadddd giveawayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy."
- 5 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/20(木) 20:05:22.08
- OOpps... >>>999 in the previous thread was already answered to your question...
I copied and pasted it below just in case.
>As far as I know, IDs are completely random. No unique ID for IP or country.
The ID is not displayed on your screen? Only people who have access to 2ch from Japan
can see IDs?
- 6 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/20(木) 20:12:45.91
- And Igirisu-jin.... Long time no see. Although you may have already gone back to
England and are now sipping some tea in your room listening to COOL TAK's songs.
- 7 ：イギリス人：2013/06/20(木) 23:01:56.35
Actually, I'm in Hiroshima right now. Listening to Cool TAK and sipping
delicious Lemon Water from 7 Eleven.
- 8 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/20(木) 23:29:13.87
did you see yakuza?
- 9 ：イギリス人：2013/06/21(金) 00:53:33.27
Possibly. Passed through many areas of the city. However, nobody was
showing off their tattoos.
- 10 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/21(金) 01:17:25.78 ID:6hy8JziS!
Thank you for the thread!
It seems you are right about how IDs work. I get different ID on
different days, and I am posting from the same address. Guess it is
just to show it is from overseas.
ID is displayed. I was just wondering if there was anything
interesting that a 2ch expert could see.
- 11 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/21(金) 02:13:29.31
Hope you're enjoying your trip.
I live in Hiroshima so you can ask anything to me although you can get any info
via your smartphone, which I assume you have or you can use Internet connection at
your hotel. Too bad today is rainy all day.
- 12 ：イギリス人：2013/06/21(金) 02:49:55.38
Enjoying it very much, thanks! Had some delicious softserve soy sauce ice cream
today. It's true that the weather's bad, but it reminds me of home.
By the way, someone in Nagoya told me that girls from Miyajima are the most
attractive. Is this true?
- 13 ：KameGirl：2013/06/21(金) 08:34:21.93 ID:Y3r3YpW0!
- I explained that the IDs are unique and only for posts from overseas
to the impersonating idiot, he would not believe it, but hey that is so last thread...
and he is so last millenium.
- 14 ：KameGirl：2013/06/21(金) 08:37:04.34 ID:Y3r3YpW0!
- IgirisuJin can you see Kamenashi's CMs on TV?
What are the boys of Miyajima like?
- 15 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/21(金) 11:04:39.73
- >>931 名前：名無しさん＠英語勉強中[sage] 投稿日：2013/06/13(木)
>>I think I will be so freaked out if I go to Sweden because tons of blonde hair and blue eyes and of course white people and no Asians basically.
>>I guess they treat me like an ugly weirdo from Asia and make fun of me like "look ma! There is an ugly chink there!"
I went to Sweden only or transfer with air flights a few years ago.
Can we paraphrase the word "an ugly chink" in "an ugly fault" ?
- 16 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/21(金) 11:19:29.61
I've been to miyajima on my school trip.
You should buy a wooden sword and knuckleduster at a souvenir store.
- 17 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/21(金) 11:23:43.34
- Oh, don't forget to buy nunchakus.
- 18 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/21(金) 14:45:33.08
Good, you're enjoying your stay!
Regarding the girls from Miyajima, as a Hiroshima local, I never heard of it.
I've been to Miyajima countless times in my life but, I can't say that
from my own experience, either. But come to think of it, it's difficult to see
Miyajima girls because, all you see there are tourists. Only chance to identify
them I think is when they work at suvenior shops, or hotels but, I don't think girls
working there (maybe daughrters of owners?) are particularly beautiful.
- 19 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/21(金) 14:57:08.63
- >>12 cont.
I don't know but maybe the person from Nagoya is talking abuot Miko（shrine maidens).
You can see lots of Miko on new years holidays at Itsukushima shrine.
The white clothes attracts some men. Fetish thing I guess? The most of the Miko you see during New Years holiday
I think are probably high schoolers doing part-time job. They look attractive to some men.
Again, it's never common belief that Miyajima girls are the most attractive. Never heard of it.
- 20 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/21(金) 16:52:00.42
- A founder of a famous app maker from Finland tweeted, "Happy midsummer to all" or
something like that. I've never heard of "Happy midsummer."
After some research, it's often used in Northern Europe. Is that the case in Sweden?
- 21 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/21(金) 17:11:09.01
- Fuck gaijins....
- 22 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/21(金) 21:27:11.97
- Igirisu-jin came to Japan in the wrongest season. So rainy, so humid, and a typhoon is approaching.
- 23 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/21(金) 21:29:37.20
- too bad..
- 24 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/21(金) 22:03:45.37
- Typhoon is not coming, sorry. But like 17 said, he should buy a pair of souvenir nunchuks and
hang them in his room to remember the awful weather and humidity in rainy june Japan.
- 25 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/21(金) 22:10:48.66
- I have my pair of nunchuakus. They are a replica
of the ones used by Bruce Lee in Game of Death. Yellow.
- 26 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/21(金) 22:32:23.57
WOW, kill two birds with one stone
but not sure how to use these
- 27 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/21(金) 23:29:51.04
- I hope Igirisu-jin isn't attacked by Ninja when he walks around town at
night. No guide books warn tourists but still there are some ninja.
- 28 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/21(金) 23:52:24.94 ID:6hy8JziS!
Yes, midsummer celebrations are a thing here. And it's a big thing
especially in the region of Sweden where I live.
I don't have anything exciting planned myself, but lots of people go
home to their families for this holiday, and traditional celebrations
with maypoles and music are everywhere.
Happy midsummer, everyone!
- 29 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 00:13:35.27
I suppose they are made of rubber, like condom.
- 30 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 00:25:46.53
you want to be distinguished from other 名無しさん(anonymous) ?
so you put # after your name and any characters you like. these characters are converted and desplayed to irrelevant characters from the original one via hash function.
your original characters is confident only to you.
for example, スウェーデン人#japanbaka
- 31 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 00:58:17.31
Thanks for your reply. It's good to get to know it from you, who actually
lives there. Happy midsummer to you, too.
- 32 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 01:05:41.25
Yes, they're like dildos connected by string.
I don't wanna try it in my ass though.
- 33 ：スウェーデン人：2013/06/22(土) 02:02:15.98 ID:zpWg0KKA!
Thank you for the explanation.
I don't really need to be unique though, the name is just to say that
this anonymous person happens to be Swedish.
Years ago, when I first started posting, there were several people
posting as アメリカ人 (and other countries too) and it seemed like a
good idea to say where I'm from.
Now of course there aren't any other people from Sweden posting in 2ch,
so it seems more like a name. But I like anonymous posting, and that
was the idea..
- 34 ：KameGirl：2013/06/22(土) 02:11:22.46 ID:RV9oPdPD!
- I have a wooden bokken I train with.
Happy Summer Solstice!!!!!
- 35 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 03:06:35.07
- I get morning wood. very hard
much harder than nunchakus!!!
- 36 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 05:23:46.24
- How many woods would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- 37 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 10:13:34.10
Keep it for the future when the time has come.
- 38 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 10:42:55.64
train? what for?
you know, kazuya got caught redhanded for keeping his sword in car-boot without permission.
he was released though, because it was for ornamental purpose.
- 39 ：イギリス人：2013/06/22(土) 15:05:31.75
Thanks for the information! Actually, I'm on Miyajima right now, heading to the ropeway. I was just at Itsukushima Shrine, and the mikos seem to be better (aesthetically).
I thought that the wooden swords and brass knuckles were a joke, but I saw those too!
Also, someone else from this thread was bitten in the stomach by a deer.
- 40 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 15:27:20.02
- now that you are in hiroshima, i hope you will go hunting for hibagon.
- 41 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 16:40:44.78
- It's quite a scenery in Miyajima when you go up with the ropeway
You'll see many monkeys there
Today is very sunny so I think you can see all the way. The blue clear sky and the sea
Can't you see Shikoku from there? I did before
Near the Ohnoura JR station, (close to Miyajima) there are pretty good hot springs around there
but you have got to walk about 20min or so to get there
You'll see some slope by the route 2 by the sea
There is a big sign saying, "Miyahama Onsenn(宮浜温泉)"
You get to see pretty nice view from there. There are many hot springs but I prefer
Miyahama Grand hotel`s hot spring. Really nice scenery but most people from outside don`t know
If you have a car then it'll be much faster and they have the free parking lot
- 42 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 16:49:24.61
- Right in between Miyajima and Ohnoura,
I thought there was Maezora station and when you get off that station,
right by the station, there is a huge Japanese restaurant(with free parking lot)
They serve this very huge chicken. Salt or Tare flavor is nice
If you'd gone out much earlier then Iwakuni was so very close from Miyajima and
that place is also beautiful with this Japanese bridge, castle, and
some Japanese traditional houses. Also you get to see white snake as well
That snake is considered so sacred
Anyways, enjoy your day!
- 43 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 16:55:45.62
- you must be a middle aged woman.
- 44 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 19:08:52.28
Someone from this thread? What does this mean?
Did someone go there to meet him?
- 45 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 19:42:31.10
No, it's too thick I can' take it!
- 46 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 20:25:46.78
- I have a question. Which country is more racist? The UK or Sweden which one?
- 47 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 20:36:55.73
- I feel I just saw a stupid question.
- 48 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 20:45:50.59
- I have a question. Which dick is harder and bigger? Japanese or Korean?
- 49 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 20:50:15.40
- Both are tiny and soft
- 50 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 21:04:09.71
- 51 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 21:12:27.01
- You mean fuck?
- 52 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 21:17:06.35
- I didn't put that stupid question.
I just stumbled upon it. No fuck please.
- 53 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 21:34:28.42
You tried to use common apostrophie but you forgot to do it
here(hotel`s) and here (don`t ). That means as >>43 say, You're the
middle-aged woman and you are from Hiroshima. Cat's out of the bag.
Which high school did you go? Nortordum Seishin or Jogakiun?
- 54 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 21:45:17.30
- The middle aged woman is from Hiroshima?! I didn't know that!
Speaking of Hiroshima, I want to try Hiroshima okonomiyaki
- 55 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 22:05:51.25
- Actually I live in many places since I was very young
I`d never stayed in one place for such a long time
I`d stayed with my family sometimes, sometimes in the student dome,
both domestic and abroad, lived with my grandparents, grand-aunt, and with aunts who were still single
at that time
It was quite nice to have relatives all over the place, mostly Chugoku and Kansai areas
Also my ex was transferred to many places so I guess this is quite something
Surprising? I was raised in Hiroshima when I was very young for several years,
with my grandparents and grand-aunts. My mom had a health problem so
I was raised by them. When I grew up, my family finally came to pick me up
Although, I was sent to school with dome to study
- 56 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 22:15:06.63
- I've never been to Hiroshima is it urban?
- 57 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 22:15:35.81
my grandma took me to this really nice place but it was gone several years ago
I`d heard there is some good Okonomiyaki in Kaita area from locals, but never been there before
I prefer the very famous one called, " hasshou"
Just in the middle of the city
When I was so young, I remember there were many elderly women cooking Okonomiyaki everywhere
but now those women had passed out. Those were so delicious
Many memories over there. I sometimes see grandma in Hiroshima
- 58 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 22:16:59.10
- a while ago i realized you lives in hiroshima
you are so aho that you is leaking your personal information little by little.
you should be more careful.
- 59 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 22:21:15.90
Compare to the big cities like Tokyo and Osaka, it is not that so urban
but very compact. To tour around Hiroshima, you need to have a car
Many people just see A-bomb dome and Miyajima but that`s so boring for locals
Hiroshima has really nice access of highway to many places
I go to Yamaguchi to see the ocean, the mountain area for the really good hot springs,
and to have very fresh fish I go to Shimane prefecture
Nowadays, there is this really nice bridges which connect Hiroshima to Ehime prefecture,
Simanami-kaido. It`s really nice for cycling. It`s about 2hrs from Hiroshima city
Very good scenery and good foods
No fun here without a car
- 60 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 22:24:40.11
well, not all the info is true
No one really knows me and my background, by the way
Actually, many don`t even know that I`m speaking English neither
I got only few friends
- 61 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 22:25:24.10
- I always wonder why people from kansai area don't fix their retarded dialects even if they live in say tokyo?
When I was in college, some students from Osaka always spoke with retarded dialect....
I hate kansai dialect so much because it sounds so vulgar right?
Hiroshima sounds so nice! I really wanna go there someday!
- 62 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 22:28:02.74
- Maybe some classmates around Kansai area, maybe Okayama,
maybe Sendai, or maybe Fukuoka remember me though...
- 63 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 22:28:38.15
- I also wanna go to Kobe!!!!!!
- 64 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 22:33:17.97
Hiroshima is really nice place
My ex husband was born in Chugoku area but his mom is from Osaka and
he got this dialect. He is now in Tohoku but he told me that he still
talks with dialect. They don`t change. Funny, isn`t it?
- 65 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 22:34:37.20
I had never been to Kobe. Is it a nice place?
- 66 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 22:40:41.31
It's not funny actually it's pathetic lol
I came from a rural prefecture (well not THAT rural area) and I totally fixed my dialect and accent when I was in college because I was a kinda ashamed of speaking my local dialect
Now I'm back in my hometown but I don't speak with any dialect and accent.
My japanese is totally fine (I think)
- 67 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 22:44:16.14
- Because I worship tokyo dialect!
- 68 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 22:45:08.61
- I really don`t get it b/c having a dialect is quite fun
I have some but mostly I got from my grandparents
When I talk with those people from Tokyo, I was suprised that
they had NONE. It seemed pretty boring
- 69 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 22:47:45.90
- My ex-boyfriend was from Hiroshima somehow and we really
enjoyed talking to each other a lot
Having the same dialect which you are so familiar with
is somehow so attracting
I get this feeling as I get old
- 70 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 22:48:35.01
- Really? Having a dialect is so shameful actually!
It sounds so vulgar and stupid and cheap in my opinion
- 71 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 22:50:42.88
- Are there any prefectures which don't have any dialects?!
I guess tokyo kanagawa chiba?
- 72 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 22:52:28.12
- IMAO, I think having no dialect is having no sense at all
The dialect has this unique way of expressing things
I really wonder why some could just throw them away so easily
Maybe they`re just so young
- 73 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 22:56:53.60
- Because I can! Now I speak japanese just fine and I feel like finally I became a normal human lol
I was a subhuman when I had my stupid dialects and accents I think
- 74 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:00:06.44
- well, personally I do not like dialect of Tohoku area
It kinda gives me a shiver b/c I feel that they talk like women
compare to the dialect which I was so familiar with
- 75 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:00:24.33
- I'm feeling like eating some yakitori and asahi beer now
- 76 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:02:56.70
- I have no idea about the tohoku dialect but I bet their accents must be so strong as hell!
Speaking of accent, which English accent do you like?
My favourite is Singaporean!
- 77 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:02:56.98
- oh...I was eating chocolate
what am I gonna do?
I love yakitori and beer. That`s a perfect couple
- 78 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:06:06.86
- And also Malaysian accent!
They are also same! I know a lot of Japanese don't like them and always looks down on them like they are the inferior version of English or whatever but I love them!
Japanese are too particular!
- 79 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:06:23.42
- I really love how Indian talks in English
I`d watched this Indian speaking English on you tube but
that was so hilarius
Also Chinese English is very unique. It`s like Chinese English
and it`s not that difficult to understand. That is pretty amazing
b/c when Japanese talks in English, they have this weird "R" sound
and their pronouciation is quite flat, so sometimes it`s difficult to understand
- 80 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:07:43.02
- It's like unless you speak American English(or British), it's not perfect.
Something like that!
- 81 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:08:47.46
- But people in Osaka, they`ve got this Osaka style like everywhere lol
When I was living in Italy, their Italian is totally so Osaka!
They just fit everywhere like Chinese
- 82 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:11:13.75
- I guess Chinese are similar to English in terms of pronunciation right? I mean compared to Japanese!
Yeah I love Indian English too
I actually hate British accents because they sound so posh and arrogant lol
- 83 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:13:07.93
- Also they believe only the British English is the "proper" English wtf
- 84 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:15:22.79
- Go to bed so sleepy ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
- 85 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:15:29.98
I`d heard a word, Kakyou by reading some books when I had
some interest about Osaka
Maybe they got that kind of spirit
When you go to tour abroad, you can tell people from Osaka, esp
Occhan, by the way they carry around their own bag
...you know, the second bag underneath their armpit...lol
- 86 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:19:20.85
- and I was talking with my friends about that and we kind a noticed
that you can tell this person is Chinese, when you see occhan with
this waist porch around their fatty stomach
- 87 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:27:31.47
- So no 害人s today? That's so great!
- 88 ：KameGirl：2013/06/23(日) 00:00:07.09 ID:RV9oPdPD!
- What do you mean Kazuya carrying a sword ?
- 89 ：oshiri：2013/06/23(日) 00:09:21.38
- it means kazuya has his own nikubou .
- 90 ：Russia-kun：2013/06/23(日) 00:22:01.91 ID:yngIuXNj!
- Sup, japanese anons.
Anyway, we've just had a discussion on a ruchan about how peculiar it is that j-rock,
j-pop and classical music are mentioned in anime, manga and light novels almost
constantly, yet various genres like techno, dubstep and noise are almost never mentioned.
I thought to ask you directly and see for myself what's your opinion about it.
So, your thoughts?
- 91 ：KameGirl：2013/06/23(日) 03:20:23.44 ID:bEC9+2Nd!
- 92 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 03:52:31.59
I'm not sure if I understand your question right, but we are more familiar
with J-pop and J-rock than techno, dubstep and noise. Isn't that why?
- 93 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 07:17:43.01
When compared to the English counterparts such as penis or cock, I think the sound of the word " nikubou" is more suitable
for the object.
- 94 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 07:32:25.99 ID:jebat8dt!
- you are good at English.
Please tell me how to study English efficiently.
- 95 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 08:11:04.22
- I don't need kazuya's nikubou I want hot guys big big cocks!
- 96 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 08:22:53.42
- 97 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 08:30:36.97
- I guess his nikubou is entirely covered with foreskin.
So You'd better peel it and then clean it up with soap so that all of the " chinkasu"
are completely removed.
Sorry, I don't know how you say "chinkasu" in English.
After the process I mentioned above is finished , you can finally suck it.
- 98 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 08:39:32.64
- his chinkasu is a delicacy for kamegirl.
it literally means "chinmi."
- 99 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 08:43:45.47
- Hey, Mr. Yamada! Give him three cushions!
- 100 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 08:50:25.97
Because I don't want to lose the sense of humour.
Tokyoate might be smart but no interesting.
read.cgi ver 05.04.00 2017/10/04 Walang Kapalit ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)