Chat in English (英語で雑談） Part 178
- 1 ：Deeaaaad Giveawaayyyyy：2013/06/20(木) 18:31:55.24
( ´･ω･) Let's have Nuwara Eliya tea and chat!
( つ旦O ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫
と＿)＿) 旦 旦 旦 旦 旦 旦 旦 旦
Chat in English (英語で雑談） Part 177
Hey!!! All you NEETs, nerds, YouTube link spammers, pedophiles, neo-Nazis,
Yukorin enthusiasts, Nanako SOS admirers, Part-Time-Preachers,
Diplomats' spoiled sons, losers who can't remember Kanji characters,
Big-boobs fans, Weeaboo from around the world, learners of Japanese
who are too lazy to update their Japanese blogs very often, cunning
linguists, stupid fan girls of Johnny's Boys, Touhou pirates, and
that electrical super-gay who suffers from mental disease - This is your thread!
Let's hope Igirisu-jin and the Internet-addicted housewife will come back soon!
This is the place to have a blast!!!!!
Let's continue to support recovery efforts in Japan!!!!!
"I knew something was wrong when a little, pretty white girl ran into a black man's arms."
----- Charles Ramsey
- 69 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 22:47:45.90
- My ex-boyfriend was from Hiroshima somehow and we really
enjoyed talking to each other a lot
Having the same dialect which you are so familiar with
is somehow so attracting
I get this feeling as I get old
- 70 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 22:48:35.01
- Really? Having a dialect is so shameful actually!
It sounds so vulgar and stupid and cheap in my opinion
- 71 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 22:50:42.88
- Are there any prefectures which don't have any dialects?!
I guess tokyo kanagawa chiba?
- 72 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 22:52:28.12
- IMAO, I think having no dialect is having no sense at all
The dialect has this unique way of expressing things
I really wonder why some could just throw them away so easily
Maybe they`re just so young
- 73 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 22:56:53.60
- Because I can! Now I speak japanese just fine and I feel like finally I became a normal human lol
I was a subhuman when I had my stupid dialects and accents I think
- 74 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:00:06.44
- well, personally I do not like dialect of Tohoku area
It kinda gives me a shiver b/c I feel that they talk like women
compare to the dialect which I was so familiar with
- 75 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:00:24.33
- I'm feeling like eating some yakitori and asahi beer now
- 76 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:02:56.70
- I have no idea about the tohoku dialect but I bet their accents must be so strong as hell!
Speaking of accent, which English accent do you like?
My favourite is Singaporean!
- 77 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:02:56.98
- oh...I was eating chocolate
what am I gonna do?
I love yakitori and beer. That`s a perfect couple
- 78 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:06:06.86
- And also Malaysian accent!
They are also same! I know a lot of Japanese don't like them and always looks down on them like they are the inferior version of English or whatever but I love them!
Japanese are too particular!
- 79 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:06:23.42
- I really love how Indian talks in English
I`d watched this Indian speaking English on you tube but
that was so hilarius
Also Chinese English is very unique. It`s like Chinese English
and it`s not that difficult to understand. That is pretty amazing
b/c when Japanese talks in English, they have this weird "R" sound
and their pronouciation is quite flat, so sometimes it`s difficult to understand
- 80 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:07:43.02
- It's like unless you speak American English(or British), it's not perfect.
Something like that!
- 81 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:08:47.46
- But people in Osaka, they`ve got this Osaka style like everywhere lol
When I was living in Italy, their Italian is totally so Osaka!
They just fit everywhere like Chinese
- 82 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:11:13.75
- I guess Chinese are similar to English in terms of pronunciation right? I mean compared to Japanese!
Yeah I love Indian English too
I actually hate British accents because they sound so posh and arrogant lol
- 83 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:13:07.93
- Also they believe only the British English is the "proper" English wtf
- 84 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:15:22.79
- Go to bed so sleepy ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
- 85 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:15:29.98
I`d heard a word, Kakyou by reading some books when I had
some interest about Osaka
Maybe they got that kind of spirit
When you go to tour abroad, you can tell people from Osaka, esp
Occhan, by the way they carry around their own bag
...you know, the second bag underneath their armpit...lol
- 86 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:19:20.85
- and I was talking with my friends about that and we kind a noticed
that you can tell this person is Chinese, when you see occhan with
this waist porch around their fatty stomach
- 87 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/22(土) 23:27:31.47
- So no 害人s today? That's so great!
- 88 ：KameGirl：2013/06/23(日) 00:00:07.09 ID:RV9oPdPD!
- What do you mean Kazuya carrying a sword ?
- 89 ：oshiri：2013/06/23(日) 00:09:21.38
- it means kazuya has his own nikubou .
- 90 ：Russia-kun：2013/06/23(日) 00:22:01.91 ID:yngIuXNj!
- Sup, japanese anons.
Anyway, we've just had a discussion on a ruchan about how peculiar it is that j-rock,
j-pop and classical music are mentioned in anime, manga and light novels almost
constantly, yet various genres like techno, dubstep and noise are almost never mentioned.
I thought to ask you directly and see for myself what's your opinion about it.
So, your thoughts?
- 91 ：KameGirl：2013/06/23(日) 03:20:23.44 ID:bEC9+2Nd!
- 92 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 03:52:31.59
I'm not sure if I understand your question right, but we are more familiar
with J-pop and J-rock than techno, dubstep and noise. Isn't that why?
- 93 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 07:17:43.01
When compared to the English counterparts such as penis or cock, I think the sound of the word " nikubou" is more suitable
for the object.
- 94 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 07:32:25.99 ID:jebat8dt!
- you are good at English.
Please tell me how to study English efficiently.
- 95 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 08:11:04.22
- I don't need kazuya's nikubou I want hot guys big big cocks!
- 96 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 08:22:53.42
- 97 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 08:30:36.97
- I guess his nikubou is entirely covered with foreskin.
So You'd better peel it and then clean it up with soap so that all of the " chinkasu"
are completely removed.
Sorry, I don't know how you say "chinkasu" in English.
After the process I mentioned above is finished , you can finally suck it.
- 98 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 08:39:32.64
- his chinkasu is a delicacy for kamegirl.
it literally means "chinmi."
- 99 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 08:43:45.47
- Hey, Mr. Yamada! Give him three cushions!
- 100 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 08:50:25.97
Because I don't want to lose the sense of humour.
Tokyoate might be smart but no interesting.
- 101 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 09:35:43.31
- When I heard Tokyo dialect for the first time, chills ran down my spine.
Ahter all, Tokyo is a melting pot where bumpkins from all over the country get together, it is natural that
their language becomes somewhat " neutral"
- 102 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 09:42:02.32
- Are you jealous of the Tokyo dialect?
- 103 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 09:46:02.40
- Bumpkin is my pride.
I want always to remember where I am from.
Also that makes me feel relaxed.
- 104 ：KameGirl：2013/06/23(日) 09:51:13.72 ID:bEC9+2Nd!
- Are all Japanese men so stuck up on sex? Every other post is
an insult with sexual references. Why do you act as if you are
opressed? Is your society so pressurised when it comes to sex?
To the point that you demand sex from foreigners visiting here?
I mean what the heck IS YOUR PROBLEM?
- 105 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 09:51:29.75
- 106 ：KameGirl：2013/06/23(日) 09:53:56.63 ID:bEC9+2Nd!
- Why is Tokyo dialect the standard for Japanese? What about Kyoto?
It is supposed to be more traditional right?
- 107 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 10:06:45.42
- As you know, when Kyoto was the center of Japan, its language was the standard. Edo culture was dasai back then.
- 108 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 10:12:24.02
- Kyoto dialect lol
The shittiest dialect in japan for sure!
- 109 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 10:21:58.29
Ewww I only suck cut nikubous...
All Japanese men should get a circumcision...
- 110 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 10:34:17.05
- After all the strongest power is the standard.
They made the history as well.
- 111 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 10:36:42.61
- F**k! it began to rain!
- 112 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 10:41:23.45
- careful with acid b/c your hair becomes none
- 113 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 10:46:03.19
- Thanks...but....too late.
- 114 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 10:46:17.27
- people say a lot of thing about Hiroshima dialect but
actually hiroshima dialect is what the lord was using a long time ago
When the men use this dialect so properly it`s really awesome
nowadays, all the guys seem like all girly and sick to me
Osaka dialect is for merchants, so they got this unique style, i guess
- 115 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 10:50:38.73
- people have seen too many movies about Hiroshima
Actually, when men with style uses Hiroshima dialect it`s quite different
More powerful but very calm. I don`t know how to express this
It`s a combination of style and displine of men
- 116 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 10:51:35.10
- Idiots cry out there's never Tokyo dialect．
- 117 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 10:53:37.83
- to me, kannsai ben and hiroshima ben is so yakuza that i almost pee my pants
- 118 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 11:00:08.37
I agree! They sound so scary and vulgar!
- 119 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 11:03:02.87
I feel kind of weird seeing those movies though
They yell all the times but mostly they are so calm
Like having conversation is something so stupid, they are quiet
most of the times
When once in a while, they explode feelings, it`ll become like that
so it really gave people scary feelings
- 120 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 11:04:28.67
Not all of the Japanese men have such nikubous.
At least, mine is the one that can be described as "zurumuke"
- 121 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 11:04:31.22
- Maybe speaking Osaka dialect should be illegal
- 122 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 11:05:34.50
I want your nikubou if yours is thick and nice-shaped one!
- 123 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 11:05:47.25
- only just a short phrase will do
nowadays many people from countryside has come to live there
so Hiroshima dialect has lost it`s color except some few elderly
- 124 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 11:24:38.03
- Sometimes, some dialect is very sexually attractive
Being in love is the totally mind game
Dialect is some kind of tools
Both men and women should be good with that
Just moving nikubou in & out is not that quite fun
The conversation and having the irresistable feeling and affection
is very important
Maybe only once in your life time or none
- 125 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 11:25:36.28
- some osaka people pronounce purasuchiku purachiku.
but when they speak english, they can pronounce plastic purasuchiku.
this proves that they can pronounce purasuchiku when speaking japanese.
- 126 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 11:26:43.32
Mine is something like a big mushroom whose umbrella is wide open.
I don't remember exactly but you may call it goose or something in English.
Anyway, if you try it, you'll be sure to be obsecced with it like a drug. lol
- 127 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 11:40:29.11
- according to wikipedia, kari is Corona of glans penis.
every time i hear the word "calligraphy", i imagine handwriting with penis.
- 128 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 11:49:19.94
I love that part of penis! They are so sensitive and guys are so pleased when I suck them hard!
Also I love big balls too. In fact I love everything about cock! lol
- 129 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 12:08:10.68
- I always think that gays are just interested in having sex
and they are way too straight about their nature
Women is quite the opposite
It is very complicated to make women come, so I think most guys
run for gay
- 130 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 12:10:07.62
You must be a gay because women generally hate this kind of subject.
- 131 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 12:11:45.02
- generally right?
you don`t know nothing about women hehehe
you need to get some whip by women
- 132 ：130：2013/06/23(日) 12:12:58.94
- 133 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 12:19:29.58
- So many hentai today
- 134 ：130：2013/06/23(日) 12:49:58.18
Women is a kind of animal who pretend to be innocent, so they are reluctant to talk about
such topics in public. I know it all depends on the situations.
I've heard Marie saying that converations about sex among women are more specific or blunt.
- 135 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 12:54:53.11
- actually we make fun sometimes
but we wouldn`t do that in front of men b/c we`re afraid
that they become impotent
- 136 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 12:59:00.39
- You just don't like the idea that men think you are a slut right?
- 137 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 12:59:26.55
- well, I never gone out with guys I never liked so
I don`t talk about their penis
I think most women are like that if they are in love
but if not, maybe they tend to talk like that way
- 138 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 13:22:15.60
I hope you are not gay.
- 139 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 13:27:08.46
- It`s okay to be gay
They got different affection than women
Maybe some just hate women
I think women is way too complicated and if I wasn`t a woman then
I would probably hated women
- 140 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 13:30:25.67
- unlike women, men are more simple, I guess...don`t know b/c I`m not a man
there are a lot of conflicts among women as well and it is very exausting sometimes
They are not satisfied all the times, no matter what others do for them
Men tend to want to be heroes when they are young but soon or later
they`ll learn there is no cure for women
- 141 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 13:34:49.08
- Today it is much better to live having both brains, men and women
I`m more like man type, but partly so woman
When I was young I really couldn`t understand guys who whine a lot
and gave me sick feelings
Although, I`d learned that good part of it
So working out both brains will be the good way to maintain
People learn to adapt to the new environment
- 142 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 13:35:59.17
If not so, she is mine. Because I was the first who spoke to her. lol
- 143 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 13:38:18.50
- But I really don`t understand men b/c when I was with my ex,
he was mostly nice but got so pissed with me sometimes
Maybe he had this instinct of men part left somewhere inside him
Very dangerous and very confusing at the same time
So women can change but eventhough gay becomes like women,
they are still men
Men are totally weak
- 144 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 14:06:56.53
- kamegirl is so outspoken that i almost pee my pants.
she is not meant for going out with japanese guys.
- 145 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 15:39:03.32
You don't deserve her since "lol" is a girly expression.
By the way, I don't care somebody's a gay, unless he licks my kintama.
- 146 ：KameGirl：2013/06/23(日) 18:17:42.57 ID:bEC9+2Nd!
- I wouldn't ask you out, no need to worry.
- 147 ：KameGirl：2013/06/23(日) 18:25:51.72 ID:bEC9+2Nd!
- Take 2. Why are you so obsessed with sex?
What is wrong with you?
- 148 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 18:30:08.79
- who is you?
- 149 ：KameGirl：2013/06/23(日) 18:41:43.11 ID:bEC9+2Nd!
- All of you who turned this thread into a sex marathon.
- 150 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 18:48:11.63
- Threesome is my dream
- 151 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 18:49:25.45
- Also orgy
- 152 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 19:11:46.87
In Japan, there is no such a place like 2chan where people are allowed to fart freely.
The second reason is you, who are okay with sex subject, unlike J-girls.
- 153 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 19:12:16.61
- It`s supermoon today that`s why
I love beautiful vampires like Brad Pitt but I think
the real freaks are somewhat too gross like guys in here
Not only they have no girlfriend or gay boyfriend,
they keep on barking to the moon and get slapped by girls
- 154 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 19:12:33.01
That middle aged woman is the A-class criminal.
but could you please forgive her.
we are all responsible for not being able to stop her spree. I'm so sorry.
- 155 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 19:14:13.13
- Do you remember, like everyone can not be a vampire
I remember the main character, Tom Cruise was saying that
I chose you or whatever. I think they won`t even drink ugly
guys blood either
- 156 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 19:16:52.32
That's none of your business!
If you hate that kind of topic, just ingore them.
A song goes like this; There is a river between man and woman, which is so deep and dark that nobody can cross, still
starts to row a boat tonight again, Row and Row! row and Row! Never look back! Row and row!
- 157 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 19:18:19.27
Huh?... I'm happy with my family, including grand children.
- 158 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 19:21:05.76
It`s pretty funny b/c some girls like me, they are pretty mean
so they make a hole on a boat and ask a guy to cross over and
enjoy seeing them getting so suprised
- 159 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 19:25:06.83
- I want to read "Queenie Peavy" again
I read that when I was in the elementary school but I thought
it was quite unique
I remember that she was really so mean and sad
- 160 ：KameGirl：2013/06/23(日) 19:35:25.11 ID:bEC9+2Nd!
- Of course it is my business. I am trying to get a feel of what
your people are feeling. I am not trying to understand,
Like I tried to feel why every foreigner visiting this thread
this thread was assigned a sexual role. You guys offered sex,
threatened with sex, referred to sex when expressing ordinary thoughts.
I could not relate to any of this. It is a claustrophobic, inward looking
feeling. It has become an impulsive reflex almost, to reply
with sexual references. Almost like you were traumatised regarding sex
and there is a deep wound in your soul. I sense that in this thread.
and when I invite you to reflect on it, there is a self denying,
- 161 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 19:46:42.34
- I think they are not even traumatised though
but they are so traumatised by the info on the net
and having it shrink before nothing starts
Or why would they stay on the net during the weekend?
It`s okay for women to stay inside the house but young guys staying
inside the house during weekend is kinda pretty sad thing to hear lol
The things they read on comics and the reality is very different
and they just cannot adapt to the difference
Although, if i have my son, maybe it is understandable b/c
nowadays women has become so strong that they totally losing their
- 162 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 19:53:12.93
- Most girls are much more nice than me so I always wonder
why they can`t have girls at all lol
If they can tolerate my comments then they should be so good with girls
Maybe they`re not just trying
- 163 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 19:54:15.34
- cool story
- 164 ：KameGirl：2013/06/23(日) 19:56:33.74 ID:bEC9+2Nd!
- So you are saying this is a social change problem? I was hoping,
the men of this thread would reply, however tough it may be
to speak about such matters.
- 165 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 19:59:32.58
- Maybe too much info gave them threat about their own body and sex
Women are the ones who falls in love so fast but they are not use to it
so maybe they could only feel the fear
Most hikki problem will be solved when they meet really nice partner,
- 166 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 20:07:54.37
The only thing I can say is that maybe I love you because I try to consult a dictionary for the meanings of the difficult words you are using
in order to understand what you are saying even when I get drunk. lol
- 167 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 20:08:12.70
- what do you want to ask me about?
- 168 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 20:11:11.03
dat is totally so sweet
it will be much more sweeter in the time when we used book for the dictionary
- 169 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/06/23(日) 20:15:44.13
- i don't think most people here can understand kamegirl's english correctly.
but i understand she seems angry.
read.cgi ver 05.04.00 2017/10/04 Walang Kapalit ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)