Chat in English (英語で雑談） Part 180
- 1 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/22(日) 22:19:18.80
( ´･ω･) Let's have Nuwara Eliya tea and chat!
( つ旦O ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫
と＿)＿) 旦 旦 旦 旦 旦 旦 旦 旦
Chat in English (英語で雑談） Part 179
Hey!!! All you NEETs, nerds, YouTube link spammers, pedophiles, neo-Nazis,
Yukorin enthusiasts, Nanako SOS admirers, Part-Time-Preachers,
Diplomats' spoiled sons, losers who can't remember Kanji characters,
Big-boobs fans, Weeaboo from around the world, learners of Japanese
who are too lazy to update their Japanese blogs very often, cunning
linguists, stupid fan girls of Johnny's Boys, Touhou pirates, and
that electrical super-gay who suffers from mental disease - This is your thread!
Let's hope Igirisu-jin and the Internet-addicted housewife will come back soon!
This is the place to have a blast!!!!!
Let's continue to support recovery efforts in Japan!!!!!
- 2 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/22(日) 22:40:14.33
- I'll just call that person, "Sticky"
- 3 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/22(日) 22:48:01.89
- One of my hobbies is to watch harakiri,
though my wife wants me to stop watching it.
We Japanese watch harakiri at least twice a day.
- 4 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/22(日) 23:41:20.93
- I love watching graphic videos too!
Have you watched some beheading videos of Mexican drug cartels?
That's so cool! If not, you should watch it immediately!
- 5 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/23(月) 00:44:42.06
Thanks for reviving the traditionl description of this thread.
I hope lots of people from overseas come to this thread and chat with us
like we did before.
- 6 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/23(月) 01:14:04.85
You're welcome m8.
- 7 ： 忍法帖【Lv=16,xxxPT】(1+0：8) ：2013/12/23(月) 14:51:13.46
I think french or some of american restaurants do not treat yellow people as customers.
I mean they just ignore as if they do not recognize the yellow in front of them.
I'd like to know what kind of principle in psychology are applied in such white people.
Doe anyone know ?
- 8 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/23(月) 15:29:38.92
- I've never been treated like that.
Aren't you just gripped by paranoia or something?
- 9 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/24(火) 09:41:25.14
- Yes, Noriaki is da REAL!
- 10 ： 忍法帖【Lv=17,xxxPT】(1+0：8) ：2013/12/24(火) 14:09:11.32
- Christmas eve is the day for sex in Japan, right ?
- 11 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/24(火) 14:30:29.46
- Definitely not.
I guess you know about Japan only through manga or anime.
most Japanese people don't believe in God, so Christmas is not huge in japan.
- 12 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/24(火) 15:32:44.21
- I'd rather celebrate Buddha's birthday.
- 13 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/24(火) 21:02:57.56
I think it is true to some extent.
I often hear not a few young couples make resevations at hotels for Chrismas eve.
For them, the holy night is a "hole" night
- 14 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/24(火) 21:16:11.08
well, it's because they reagrd us as not humans but monkeys.
It is said that if you make eye contact with a monkey, he gets angry and jumps at you.
That's why they ignore us.
- 15 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/25(水) 11:03:47.95
What if you couldn't find a hole for you?
- 16 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/25(水) 11:17:20.19
Then buy a hole.
- 17 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/25(水) 11:42:03.48
- hole is not holy
- 18 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/25(水) 11:53:42.33
- Here's a holy hole.
- 19 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/25(水) 12:19:44.62
What a sad story for Christmas orz.
- 20 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/25(水) 12:37:59.19
If Santa sneaked into your room and put a Tenga Hole (masturbation toy) at your bedside,
that would be a much sadder Christmas story.
- 21 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/25(水) 20:07:01.04
- I'm not sure whether it is a sad story or not.
It all depends on how you interpret it.
At least, you must not blame Santa for that because he knows anything about you.
So he can give you the present you want most.
- 22 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/25(水) 23:41:26.86
What a moving story!
- 23 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/26(木) 00:08:18.59
- >because he knows anything about you
Is it just me who cannot understand what he is getting at in this part?
Or he just wanted to say "because he knows 'everything' about you?"
- 24 ：21：2013/12/26(木) 19:50:24.89
Huh? I don't understand what's wrong with that.
- 25 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/26(木) 20:22:47.29
○ God knows everything about you!
× God knows anything about you!
○ I doubt God knows anything about you.
- 26 ：21：2013/12/26(木) 21:37:48.40
- hum... I still don't understand what's the difference between the two.
I'll have to consult a dictionary for how to use the word "anything"
Anyway, thanks a lot!
- 27 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/27(金) 00:39:58.07
- Imagine you are in a cake store with your boyfriend.
What is the difference between 'OK, It's your birthday. I'll buy you anything in this store',
and 'OK, It's your birthday. I'll buy you everything in this store'?
In the first one, you can pick any cakes but you probably cannot expect him to buy every cake
in the store for you.
On the other hand, the second one means that you can ask him buy literally every cake
in the store for you.
- 28 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/27(金) 00:42:30.85
- Sorry. 'you can ask him buy' → 'you can ask him to buy'
- 29 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/27(金) 08:16:30.13
- Too long sentences, OTSU.
Let's chat with shorter ones.
- 30 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/27(金) 08:29:47.15
Everything means all and anything means whatever.
Translated into Japanese, there is no big difference.
- 31 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/27(金) 16:27:05.67
One of the best ways to get a narcissist to leave you alone is to ignore them.
So, they are doing it to YOU.
Some narcissists commit 'mental' murder. How?
They simply ostracize you. They speak not your name.
They simply ignore your existence.
- 32 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/27(金) 16:30:24.39
- Ostracism is called 村八分 in Japan
Yeah, at least some of Japanese ruler (of each district) must have had a narcissistic personality disorder.
- 33 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/27(金) 16:33:55.97
- Since there are more narcissistic people in France and some white countries than in Japan,
They know it works since they think YOU also must be the same kind of the person, narcissistic.
- 34 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/27(金) 16:34:54.32
- Yeah This is often called 自己紹介 in N+ board of 2ch
- 35 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/29(日) 18:32:09.77
- hello!!!!!! stupid assholes!!!!!!!!!!
hows it going? you fuckers?
- 36 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/31(火) 11:17:33.07
- hi baby, go slow like English, going fast is a cause of catastrophe
- 37 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/31(火) 11:21:05.26
- I don't understand what you mean by "go slow like English."
Could you be more specific?
- 38 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/31(火) 12:17:40.66
- go slow like English, get it?
- 39 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/31(火) 12:19:52.01
- >>37 slow up. can you get it?
- 40 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/31(火) 12:34:21.17
- You mean you are referring to your attitude toward studying English ?
- 41 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/31(火) 12:50:03.92
- ahh kind of but just for now. BP crossed my mind. literary, going slow today.
I think everybody is off for holiday season.
- 42 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/31(火) 13:50:46.95
- I'm so embarrassed!!! English means not English language but English people.
- 43 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/31(火) 15:02:42.44
- lol what? English can be English language and English people.
Fuck English means basically I hate English people in other words.
- 44 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/31(火) 15:17:45.84
- But listen, she said "mommy what do we have in the way of things to going bagles?"
"we have pastrami and...." That's not English. Anglo-Saxon. Well English, but Anglo-Saxon.
- 45 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/31(火) 15:18:15.47
- 46 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/31(火) 15:27:04.32
"people from the Britain rarely call themselves English unless they are fascists of the 1930’s. Truly, it’s that kind of word which if you use, conveys your political position, you are, at the very least, right of centre."
- 47 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/31(火) 15:42:15.88
- English is basically people living near around Poland with horse. I guess.
Because, In Britain, Kelts, Norse, Anglo-Saxon, Scots, Brits (latin origin) are majority.
Queen Elizabeth has a blood of keltic.(celtic). King Arthur can be English.
- 48 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/31(火) 15:53:59.45
- oh don't forget welsh
- 49 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/31(火) 15:54:51.90
- I mean Welsh
- 50 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/31(火) 15:59:30.44
- Welsh is grape juice, isn't it?
- 51 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/31(火) 16:14:07.08
- yeah, well-said,we like wealthy
- 52 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/31(火) 16:28:17.89
- Welsh is a kind of bacteria that lives in your feces
It's formal name is ウェルシュ菌 in Japanese
- 53 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2013/12/31(火) 16:33:57.58
- By the way, Japan takes time to recover
...as there are people who don't like Japan to recover.
they are like apples and oranges.
- 54 ： 【大吉】 【591円】 ：2014/01/01(水) 19:44:14.13
- Happy New Year, guys.
I just stop by here to try Omikuji and get Otoshidama.
- 55 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/02(木) 23:57:53.82
- And try some Omanko.
- 56 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/03(金) 04:35:57.01
- I hate omanko but I love tenga
- 57 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/03(金) 10:24:58.72
You mean "iroha" not "tenga," right?
I have one of "iroha" series and I like it very much too.
- 58 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/03(金) 10:55:26.97
- What a sexy girl!
- 59 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/03(金) 11:14:05.06
- Maybe I've seen such dolls you are talking about in the internet site of Orient Industry or something.
When I saw them, they were so real that I wanted to buy one, but they were very expensive, so I gave up.
Now come to think of it, my decision was right because I'm so coward that I would be frightened if I saw it at night.
- 60 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/03(金) 11:35:22.87
- Iroha is a sex toy for women, and is nothing to do with those disgusting sex dolls.
You virgin boys are so creepy that I'm going to puke.
- 61 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/03(金) 11:55:51.73
- Oh, I see. Sorry for my misunderstanding, but I have something to tell you.
If you describe sex dolls as disgusting, I have the right to look on that sex toy for women as disgusting.
You are in no position to criticize me! Filthy animal!
- 62 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/03(金) 12:28:03.83
- But so many men still want to have sex with girls who enjoy sex toys.
On the other hand, most women do NOT want to have sex with boys who enjoy sex doll fucking.
Therefore you are a creepy guy who has disgusting fantasies, and I'm a young attractive lady who has a healthy interest in sex.
- 63 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/03(金) 13:29:08.85
- Speechless! Your opinion made me disgusting.
Don't you think it's unfair?
Men's desire for sex is totally different from that of women.
Anyway, I don't want to discuss with you any more because I know your command of English is better than mine. lol
- 64 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/03(金) 13:49:53.56
- Her remarks can make you "disgusted," but cannot make you "disgusting."
Don't be so masochistic. You are a beautiful boy. Can I fuck your ass?
- 65 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/03(金) 14:57:39.43
- I often make such basic mistakes. It can't be helped because this is the only place I use English.
That means I've never talked to anyone in Englsh in real life.
But thanks to this thread, my English has improved to some extent compared to when I started studying it.
- 66 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/03(金) 16:42:10.34
- I reall miss Kamegirl.
It was very amusing to have a chat with her. Most of the time, I poked fun at her and her responses made me laugh.
Whenever I caught a glimpse of this thread, I was able to find her posts in it.
But I've been at a loss what to write since she disappeared, which made me realized how important she was to me.
I'd like to take this occasion to express thanks to her for everything she gave to me.
I wish you the best of luck!
- 67 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/03(金) 17:05:31.26
- I know garmmatical errors or typos included in the above post, so it is not neccessary to point out them.
- 68 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/03(金) 21:49:45.34
I think so too.
- 69 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/03(金) 21:56:51.49
- me, three.
- 70 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/04(土) 16:59:32.81
- I know typos included in a post. I don't point it out.
- 71 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/04(土) 19:03:11.24
- Today, I've been listening to a variety of English materials such as movies or interviews with celebrities since the early morning.
So I'm very tired.
In my view, films are the most difficult stuff for listening because they speak so fast and bluntly.
I sometimes lose hope for mastering English after listening to the same part again and again.
By the way, I've heard there is a correlation between speaking and listening to some extent, but basically, they are different
from each other.
I mean how well you undertand English does not necessarrily lead to how well you speak English.
So if you want to speak English more fluently, you have to practice every day.
- 72 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/04(土) 20:06:03.67
- 73 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/05(日) 04:42:19.88
- I hate Russia!
- 74 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/05(日) 11:16:02.36
- Yeah,me, too.
They robbed our territories of the Kuril islands in the confusion of wartime.
And they have no intention to return them to us at all. We will never solve this problem by peaceful means.
Do you see what I mean?
- 75 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/05(日) 11:41:42.90
- No, I don't see what you mean, because you are using the verb "rob" wrong.
You can say "they robbed somebody" or "they robbed somebody of something,"
but you can't say "they robbed something" ("they stole something" is OK).
Consult your dictionary.
- 76 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/05(日) 13:22:53.52
- Wow! you again!
Thank you for telling me the usage of the word.
To be frank with you, I'd like you to leave me alone.
I know very well that my English is broken, but I don't think it matters at present.
I'm going to improve it step by step. What is the most important to me now is to continue talking as much as possible.
Well, the fact that you taught me how to use the word proves that you understood what I wanted to say.
That is bacause understanding is at the meta level of word usages.
- 77 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/05(日) 16:22:14.72
- I'm tired.I don't want to go to work.
I wish something snapped out of my depression.
- 78 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/05(日) 16:51:31.99
- What is that "something"? That makes no sense.
You should say like "I wish I could snap out of this depression."
- 79 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/05(日) 17:25:54.22
- You should leave us alone! This is not the place for correcting English.
- 80 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/05(日) 17:31:47.51
- Grammar nazis again.....
- 81 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/05(日) 17:49:16.56
- 82 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/05(日) 21:51:54.78
I think these Russia haters are Koreans. I pray the safety and success of Sochi.
- 83 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/05(日) 21:53:34.30
- I think Putin should be assassinated and Sochi Olympics should be canceled
- 84 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/05(日) 22:21:56.75
- So, are you Korean? I have some things I want to ask Koreans about.
- 85 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/05(日) 23:41:22.55
- Forget my asking. If there are Koreans posting or lurking here, I just wanted to say sorry.
- 86 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/06(月) 00:31:25.91
I strongly demand formal apology and compensation!
- 87 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/06(月) 01:11:01.00
- Yeah shameless japs still have refused sincere apology and have not paid any commendation money for the victims of "sex slaves" and even making fun of them!
Shame on you!
- 88 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/06(月) 08:55:44.87
I'm sure you are old miss Tajima Yoko
I know your cave has a lot of webs in it.
- 89 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/06(月) 09:15:45.64
- People say Koreans suffer from " fire disease"
Their ancestors must be forgers because they use fire.
And that is why they tell a lot of lies.
- 90 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/06(月) 13:24:26.52
- Yesterday I browsed the internet and found this article on BBC. It's basically all about the tensions between japan and china.
There is a some kind of comment section and I was so surprised so many people believe japan has not apologized and admitted our past actions! Wtf
They are claiming japan should apologize like Germany or something....
They really need to get some education....
- 91 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/06(月) 13:38:12.63
- >They really need to get some education....
99% of those posters are Chinese or Korean origin, so they've got not some but plenty of "special" education already.
- 92 ：oshiri：2014/01/06(月) 14:32:38.80
- my oshiri line is so original .it deserve to be called anaginal.
- 93 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/06(月) 19:42:11.83
- 94 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/06(月) 19:46:13.69
- Oh,I see.
You mean anaginal is an abbreviation of "anagagininal", right?
In that case,you should use that medicine(boragi....ru) well-known for its TV commercial.
I'v never suffered from such a disease, so I don't know how well it works at all, though.
- 95 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/06(月) 19:58:13.37
I'm one of the most prestigious anaginalist in the world.
Well then, without further ado, let me check your anal with my thick dick.
I'll go to you asap, so just wait polishing your proud oshiri !! sir !
- 96 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/06(月) 20:15:48.87
- Bank analyst is a man who loves anal sex and work for a bank.
- 97 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/06(月) 23:43:02.04
- I have a question.
I came cross the followin expression while reading a book on daily conversation.
I googled it to make sure whether it is acutually used or not, but I couldn't find it anywhere.
Thank you in advance for you kindness.
" Cut under this way! (こっちへ非難しなさい）"
- 98 ：97：2014/01/06(月) 23:51:59.73
- There is something wrong with my keyboard.
correction cross -across followin -following
My question is whether the above expression is actually used or not.
- 99 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/07(火) 02:17:34.73
- China is too sexy. They are definitely leading the Asia.
- 100 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/07(火) 10:22:44.30
If the author is Japanese, you should take it with a grain of salt.
No matter how he is famous in Japan's English education, it could be an
I don't think anyone here can judge if it's a natural expression or not now that
English-speaking people are all gone.
It's better to ask in an English Q&A forum where native English speakers
answer English learners' questions. You have to post a question in English
there but you seem to be able to write decent English so that wouldn't be
a problem for you. Below is one of the most famous English Q&A forums.
Just give it a try if you really want get an answer.
- 101 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/07(火) 10:27:54.19
One more thing. You need to register in the forum to ask a question. It's free.
Just reading Q&As (without posting a question) doesn't require you to
- 102 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/07(火) 16:17:22.89
- "Doing something Alone" is increasing in Japan in the last 2 decades.
Probably this kind of phenomenon is seen only in Japan.
Recently even a few of Japanese girls started eating in a restaurant alone
and they are called "ohitorisama", which was first appeared in
the 80's bubble economy era. Of course for traveling, TOO. What's good for ?
- You can do it on the day and time when you like
- You can do whatever you like
- It's efficient to satisfy your wants or objectives.
Other aspect is ... a bit difficult. Usually people live in networks,
such as friend networks, a family network, networks at a working office and so on.
"Alone" may be escaping from such networks that interfere with
and try even to control a member(s). This may have something to do with
a special Japanese way of communication, reading minds of a group you are currently belonging to.
In my idea, it is strongly related to the ability to control others.
Since Japanese do not know how to control or defense,
they just escape from it. This is a passive reason.
Maybe good example may be a strong wife, 妻管厳 in chinese, which network has only 2 persons.
Majority of Japanese are not skilled in networking dynamics and communication. I think Chinese are very good at it.
Another aspect is highly urbanization.
You don't know who lives in your next door in an apartment building.
Do care much less when you collided physically with others
on a street or in a shop. People are getting less interested in and more careless about others.
- 103 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/07(火) 16:21:54.35
- cut under
sell at ridiculously low prices
- 104 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/08(水) 16:08:47.42
- I can't help but being amazed by this polar vortex thingy.
THe funny story is that an escaped prisoner went back to jail he had escaped from because it's too cold
- 105 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/08(水) 18:39:10.98
- I've heard even in Japan there are some homeless people who commit a light crime on purpose when winter comes so that they can
take shelter in comfortable surroundings called prison.
- 106 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/09(木) 02:44:45.44
- When is the last time イギリス人 appeared on this series of the threads?
Are you not Japanese? Maybe true.
I've watched on TV that America is crazy cold this week.
Minus 50 celcius is crazy. I couldn't believe it. It's like Antarctic.
- 107 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/09(木) 03:02:02.95
- Fuck British they are one of the true axis of evil countries!!!
- 108 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/09(木) 03:11:34.87
- He is the mix of Canadian and English. He was not even broght up in Britain.
He is a son of british diplomat.
Is he having fun with a beautiful russin girl with bit tits and forgetting this thread?
He is(was) a fan of Hirosue Ryoko. I heard she will play a role of a pole dancer in the
next coming movie. ..
- 109 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/09(木) 03:17:29.46
- Sorry, big tits instead of bit tits. And lots of typos other than this.
Bit tits may mean vice versa? lol
- 110 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/09(木) 03:17:57.08
- Hirosue Ryoko is such a huge douchebag!
Also I hate fucking Russians! They are so barbaric and regarded!
- 111 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/09(木) 03:29:40.96
- I searched thread 179 but couldn't find. Could someone help finiding it?
I found thread 178 and found out イギリス人 was there untill the end of June!
It's surpiring that he was in Japan at that time. "listening to cool Tak" is a nice british joke..
Maybe real thing? I don't know.
- 112 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/09(木) 03:58:01.30
- I heard people from overseas can't post any comments in 2ch.
No baka foreigners No annoying posts!
- 113 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/09(木) 03:59:02.30
- For months now! Yayyyyy!!!!
That's why this thread has been so peaceful!
- 114 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/09(木) 06:11:03.67
- Really!? It's dissapointing. It's sad. How can we confirm they are alive?
I wonder if some clue exists,like facebook. Ofcourse I don't have my facebook page
because it's for リア充people.
- 115 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/09(木) 06:58:06.38
- It's not like that I'm the one who enjoys my own life with lots of friends and precious girlfrend, but
even someone like me have the account of Facebook, twitter(of couse, is'nt it) and LINE.
Not once have I , however, done fantastic conversation by using these tools. (´･ω･｀)
- 116 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/09(木) 07:17:59.99
- I just wonder when my life had turnd into this miserable one.
When I was little, I was the kid who can cherish myself and others with energitic spirit
and given not many but not little loveletters and lovemails (don't know how to put it)
Before I knew it, my face has become full of despair and distrust against others and now
I have no friends, nor do I have girlfriend.
I goes without saying.,,, huh.
I turned 20 years old last year, but I've been living in the past daydreaming good old days.
I'm college student with no friends, no hope for future,
and do nothing but doing part-time job and going to college
to take fucking lectures that isn't fun at all just to get credits for graduation.
The rest of my life is going by just shuting in my room and using my PC.
Sorry, but I cannnot help but complain about my hell's life.
- 117 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/09(木) 09:08:14.91
Yes, he came to this thread after long absense last year when he
visited Japan. He posted some posts during his stay in Japan and
he's gone after that. Nobody knows he went back to UK or got involved in
a traffic accdent and killed in Japan. As someone says, it seems that it's difficult to
access to 2ch from overseas. Without any foreginers, this thread is a boring place.
I suggest you go backpacking around the world during long summer vacation. You 'll meet
new people, maybe some cute girls and be exposed to new cultures, new way of thinking.
- 118 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/09(木) 09:20:58.51
- I could have met him during his stay in Japan because my town has a Shinkansen
station. I could have asked him to have a cup of tea with me on the Shinkanse platform.
I even had a chance to show him around my town. Actually his posts showed he stayed in
my town for a few days. But I didn't contact him.
- 119 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/09(木) 12:26:15.10
- Why not come up with an idea to solve the problem and write the solution in the next thread
of >>1 or >>2?
As I remember, the same problem happened a few years ago and foreigners
were trying to solve the problem. Some seemed to have succeeded in accessing on 2ch.
I'm not sure though because it's old thing.
Sparky, イギリス人, kamegirl were the frequent visitors off the top of my head.
- 120 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/09(木) 12:29:53.20
Wow, were you afraid to face a guy of 183 cm tall british gentle man?
You couled have felt how miserable you were..
- 121 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/09(木) 12:45:43.75
- Not that I'm afraid of him or anything.
Actually, I'm great build and not impressed at all with how tall he is.
- 122 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/09(木) 12:50:02.08
- I don't think I'd be beaten by him in a street fight.
I could crash his skull into pieces, but I'd be beaten by him in penis fencing match if such sport exist because my dick is really small.
- 123 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/09(木) 13:27:01.21
- How small is your dick? Smaller than 13cm? If so, even by Asian standards, you are a freak.
- 124 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/09(木) 13:43:35.96
- I'll tell you if you count and tell me the number of wrinkles around your anus.
- 125 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/09(木) 13:51:12.25
34. Yes, I seriously counted.
- 126 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/09(木) 14:03:44.24
- You are short in penis and height. So you try hard to build up your muscle!
But it won't make up for your weakness. Dick and height matter!
チビで必死に体鍛えてるヤツｗ in Japanese.
- 127 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/09(木) 14:09:55.18
- >Dick and height matter
This is the very virgin mentality. w
- 128 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/09(木) 23:46:58.56
- Are you ready ?
- 129 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/10(金) 02:14:35.27
- What is your favorite accent?
Mine is New Jersey accent!
- 130 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/10(金) 10:45:31.64
- Me? I like " zu zu" accent, which is spoken in the Tohoku district.
- 131 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/10(金) 11:55:21.44
- I know next to nothing about English accent in one country.
In terms of the accent beyond country, I like American accent better than Briton and Australian accent.
In terms of the accent in one country, I can only say that I dont like Boston district.
They always say 'fuckin fukin ' and 'fuckin fuckin'.
It a little irritates me.
- 132 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/10(金) 13:08:52.81
- It's an unexpected fact. Boston is known for its east coast elites and establishments
from America's foundation.
I assumed they speak more polished and correct English than other districts.
Why do they speak vulgar English?
- 133 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/10(金) 20:06:31.95
- I started reading "The remains of the Day" by Kazuo Ishiguro today .
Actually, I gave up reading it before I reached around 7 or 8 pages. I think it was just one year ago.
However, I was able to read more than 10 pages and really felt my efforts were rewarded.
Of course, I know I got to study harder, but felt so happy.
- 134 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/10(金) 21:29:15.38
- I can relate to that. I used to give up reading a book by the actor, who played
the Suparman because it was too difficult. But when I tried some years later,
I was able to read it through relatively easily. It was a pleasant surprise and
I was like, "Why I found it so difficult the first time I read."
The story itself gave me a food for thought. He fell from a force back and his was
paralyzed from the neck down.
- 135 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/10(金) 21:58:31.07
- I like new jersey and Californian accents.
I don't like southern accent because it sounds like retard....
- 136 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/10(金) 22:40:18.65
- But your English sounds like a retard too.
- 137 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/11(土) 01:06:56.71
You study English very seriously. Did you graduate from faculty of English study at University?
Then, is your profession English?
- 138 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/11(土) 01:45:26.12
- 139 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/11(土) 02:07:13.60
- × Actually, I gave up...
✓ Actually, I had given up...
- 140 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/11(土) 03:39:45.96
- Grammar nazis again....
- 141 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/11(土) 08:06:54.59
- I learned from grammar books that in that case, both of expressions are correct because you can clearly see the connection
between the main clause and subordinate clause by the conjuction "before"
- 142 ：141：2014/01/11(土) 08:23:58.70
- For me, it's very difficult to use prepositions properly.
I racked my brain for which to choose, by or with when writing the above sentence.
- 143 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/11(土) 12:01:32.70
- I assume it's not about the main & subordinate clause thing.
(1) I started reading 〜 today. (2) I gave up reading 〜. (3) It was one year ago.
(2) is one year prior to (1), but until you read (3), you can logically think (2) happened the same day as (1), so I also got confused when I reached (3).
What do you think, guys? Am I wrong?
- 144 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/11(土) 12:53:31.61
Why can you make out these differences eventhough you are not a native speaker？
Southern accent is kind of distinctive even for me though.
Drawling and sometimes highpitced accent?
They seem to be described as hillbilly or redneck. They seem to be discriminated against by the media.
- 145 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/11(土) 13:21:25.37
- He should have written like "Just one year ago, I gave up reading the same book."
That's all you bitches!
- 146 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/11(土) 13:24:19.90
- Well I used to watch this tv series called "jersey shore" and I have some Californian friends...I think Californian accent is very basic
- 147 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/11(土) 13:41:46.03
Do you watch English programs without dubbing or subtitles?
- 148 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/11(土) 13:52:08.53
- Middle ages woman is a returnee.
- 149 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/11(土) 15:38:40.41
- Ｓｏ， ｗｈａｔ？
- 150 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/11(土) 15:46:25.08
I always watch American TV programs with subtitles because there are so many phrases I don't know
- 151 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/11(土) 15:53:43.69
Do you watch it in Japan?
If so, please let me know how to do it.
- 152 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/11(土) 15:53:46.26
- I'm determinded to buy new LCD TV to watch Sochi Olympics.
I've had not had any TV in my room since terrestrial analog broadcasting
I also wanted to watch manyforeign news and TV programs like >>150 on BS degital broadcasting.
I am an idle man soI can't guarantee what I promised.
- 153 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/11(土) 15:57:31.98
You've never set TV in your room since July in 2011 ?
They say someone like you are called 地デジ難民
- 154 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/11(土) 16:03:42.45
You don't have a PC either?
If you have, you can watch TV with tuners like these (http://kakaku.com/pc/pc-1seg/).
- 155 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/11(土) 16:30:52.75
Yes. There is one in a living room. I have to move to the living room to watch TV.
It's an braun tube TV with blu-ray player that worked as terrestial wave digital
tuner as well. lol
Newpapers are piled up hign on the deck where the previous TV was set.
That's one reason which makes me feel bothered.
I have an realatively new PC, sony Vaio, which in my opinion lacks various options.
I was obliged to buy this because the previous XP PC had broken.
My plan was to buy windows 8 PC at the last mimnute when windows xp supports ends.
I'm not sure sony Vaio would work with these gadgets. A storeclerk reccommended some wireless device
which is designed for vaio.
- 156 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/11(土) 16:53:18.44
I'm 134 and the answers to the questions are No.
- 157 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/11(土) 16:53:35.01
I think you can watch TV on your VAIO with there tuners.
But I recommend you buy Nasne (http://nasne.com/).
With Nasne and WiFi router, you can watch TV on your VAIO without any wires.
- 158 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/12(日) 04:26:52.55
- What do you think the meaning of life is?
- 159 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/12(日) 05:57:47.52
- It depends on people.
Some say the meaning of life is to seek the meaning of life and
the other say it is to be happy in life.
I think of is as killing time until I die.
That's all there is to it.
- 160 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/12(日) 05:58:24.83
- ○I think of it as.......
×I think of is as........
- 161 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/12(日) 06:09:57.26
- The meaning of life is to serve the "selfish gene."
In other words, you are here to scatter your DNA by fucking.
Ergo, if you are virgin-and-always-will-be-virgin, your life has no meaning.
- 162 ： 忍法帖【Lv=2,xxxP】(2+0：8) ：2014/01/12(日) 20:23:35.29
- i am a high school student grade 1.
i have exam tomorrow.But i dont study english at all.
Please teach me how remember about 200 English sentences from now.
if i wrote wrong english,please tell me.
- 163 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/12(日) 20:28:41.06
So many grammatical errors lol
- 164 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/12(日) 22:15:07.65
- 163 is an idiot
read or watch something that you like so much in English
that is the easiest way to study the foreign language
- 165 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/12(日) 22:21:29.23
- Recently, I really love to learn how
sperm deteriorate every single day in old man's body
Because, u know, many stupid men, they tend to blame all on women's fault
Men are so stupid enough to say, " oh, dat depends on women's age"
but this thing called, SCIENCE, it says those men are so BULL-SH*T
- 166 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/12(日) 22:24:42.28
- GUYS! UR SPERM DO GET OLD!
- 167 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/12(日) 22:52:34.22
- According to your personality, I can understand your father's sperms were also old.
- 168 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/12(日) 22:57:29.72
Is that English?
Sorry to say this, but I can't understand what you are trying to say.
- 169 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/12(日) 23:00:06.99
YOU are a fucking idiot
Go to hell you fucker
- 170 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/13(月) 02:08:16.00
I know. He married so old, like he was 30yrs old
He really loves fishing and he told me that he never thought about
the marriage until he gets a big fish that he wished for such a long time
One day, he has gone to fishing and got that fish so he thought,
"Okay, it is time for me to get married"
- 171 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/13(月) 02:18:00.69
- My grandma worried so much because my dad was not that much interested in
If he had married early in his life, maybe he had a boy, instead of all girls
Recent study shows that younger dad are likely to have a boy than a girl
- 172 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/13(月) 02:20:22.69
- you know, living and surrounded with all the girls are just so harsh
Women, we do have different point of view then men
Sometimes, communication do not work at all between men and women
- 173 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/13(月) 02:23:06.05
- Silly men tends to think surrounded by women are paradise but
they are just too fool. I think it is just a HELL
- 174 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/13(月) 02:38:10.42
- Totally fucked up grammar
- 175 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/13(月) 02:56:41.45
- many Japanese people are so perfect with grammer but
they have such a hard time to communicate with foreigners lol
Grammer is important but not that so important
- 176 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/13(月) 03:00:49.85
- think about how we speak in our own language
do you actually think about grammer?
well, i dont
it is so boring to speak with those who cares about the grammer so much
If this is conference, then accuracy is so important but it is just
anonymous stupid thread hello?
- 177 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/13(月) 03:00:59.00
- Did you purposely write "grammer"?
- 178 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/13(月) 03:02:49.16
- If not you really need to look it up in a dictionary to find out how to spell "grammer" correctly
- 179 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/13(月) 03:04:52.46
- do you have all the vocabs in your mind?
this is just our 2nd language MR? or MS? whatsoever!
- 180 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/13(月) 03:07:11.31
- if I use Word, it corrects every misspelled words but
this thread wont do such a thing
- 181 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/13(月) 03:11:33.07
- Did you know there has been so called grammar nazis here recently?
- 182 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/13(月) 11:40:15.06
You sound like a sperm connoisseur.
- 183 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/13(月) 20:39:53.32
- Reading your attitude toward Grammar, I'm relieved because I'm an English beginner learner. But, if I make some grammatical mistakes, I would appreciate it that you point out them.
How cold it is! My hands shiver with cold so It's hard to type. I want it to be warmer soon...
- 184 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/14(火) 07:01:38.07
It's more correct to use the expression of " I would appreciate it if you could (would) point them out. ".
Pesonally, I like to put one word like "it" or "them" between verb and adverb, I mean, between "point" and "out".
Moreover, the sentence of "I would appreciate ....... " is 仮定法 , so you sould use it according to it.
It's so difficult for the nonnative to use pefectly accurate grammar, so dont let it bother you too much.
- 185 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/15(水) 02:16:19.96
Ｉ decided to wear gloves which fit my fingers. I feel a bit clumsy because
- 186 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/15(水) 04:20:17.58
- I fucking hate Muslim countries!!!!! Fuck them all!!!!!!
- 187 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/15(水) 06:16:48.48
- Are you european including russian?
- 188 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/15(水) 06:57:25.57
- Russians are Asian.
- 189 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/15(水) 13:14:03.25
- Then, You are true european, right?
- 190 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/15(水) 15:58:49.99
- There is a possibility that your hatred toward them comes from your prejudice derived from your lack of knowledge of Islam.
At least, the teachings of Islam is more logical, rational and undersatdable than those of Christianity.
That's why there are a lot more Muslims than Christians in the world.
- 191 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/15(水) 16:12:32.13
- Yeah whatever
I hate Christianity and Muslim also!
- 192 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/15(水) 19:32:44.10
- Recently I've been addicted to this. I leave nasty and provocative comments on YouTube and quickly so many baka foreigners respond to them and I defiantly respond to them!
This looks so stupid but actually it's a really good way to practice your English!
- 193 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/15(水) 20:42:23.59
- Speechless! You suck! You have no conscience at all.
It's not them but you are worth being called Baka.
- 194 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/15(水) 20:50:56.24
- You have bad habit.
Everybody will think so.
- 195 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/15(水) 23:37:15.02
- For example I often leave comments like "FREE TIBET FREE UIGUR!!!! YOU COMMUNIST CHINKY MURDERER!!!!!!!" on some chinky youtuber's videos
you know basically they have lots of chinky subscribers so naturally chinks easily get mad and angrily respond to the comment which is so funny
because just imagine like they literally are typing madly with red face!!!!! lol
Sounds so offensive but I don't need to feel sorry at all because I just tell the truth right? They ARE terrorists!
Apparently my comments are so offensive that my YouTube accounts were deleted so many times! lol fucking baka foreigners...
It's so funny you should try it out!!
It's a new way to practice your English!!!
And also it's completely free!! LOL
- 196 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/16(木) 00:10:27.40
- One day, It will serve you right.
I mean you will be assassinated by a hit man sent from China.
- 197 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/16(木) 00:22:49.20
- I don't believe that kind of karma thing.
Also I do this to white trashes as well like calling them white supremacist or racist or something!
It's really addictive I can't even stop it lol
At first I couldn't construct any English sentences at all but now I can at least make my point of course it's still so bad!
I'm highly recommend this method to people who want to improve writing skills!
- 198 ： 忍法帖【Lv=3,xxxP】(1+0：8) ：2014/01/16(木) 00:32:31.53
- I want to enter Waseda University !!!
- 199 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/16(木) 00:57:43.59
- Good for you
- 200 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/16(木) 01:45:12.76
Many Chinese and Koreans do the exact same thing, except that they shitpost against Japanese Youtubers.
- 201 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/16(木) 12:23:30.27
- Yeah I know. I often see so many annoying posts from chinks and gooks on videos relating to any Japanese things....
- 202 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/16(木) 13:15:17.30
- You give those Chinks and Gooks enormous pleasure by getting annoyed at their shitposts. What a conundrum.
- 203 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/16(木) 13:29:22.78
- That's true lol
- 204 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/16(木) 13:33:46.33
- Chinks and Mr.chon don't use Japanese on Japanese things, but use English on Japanese things. That's the difference
from what you learn English by making fun of native English Speakers.
You have a slightest edge over chinks and gooks.
They never learn about Japan while you learn enemy's language at least.
- 205 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/16(木) 14:10:49.16
Sigh... Bro, that blah-blah is not even ENGLISH!!!
- 206 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/16(木) 14:37:15.64
- Last year I left a comment on a chinky "beauty guru" video like
"OMG there is the evidence of double eyelids surgery on her eyelids!
She said she never got any of those because she said it's again the intension of God!
But look! There is scars! She is a typical chinky liar and hypocrite!!!!! Shame on you!!!" Or something
And then I got tons of angry comments from her uber fans lol yeah tons is figurative but hundreds of comments lol
Then then I tried to reply to them, but I couldn't because the chinky guru blocked me!! lol
- 207 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/16(木) 15:57:42.56
Posting grammatically incorrect sentences like those just makes you look doubly pathetic even in their Chinky eyes.
- 208 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/16(木) 16:17:48.09
So you're saying unless your grammar is perfect, you can't write anything in English right? You pathetic white wanabee right?
- 209 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/17(金) 00:11:37.95
- have you guys read, Horace Walpole's novel, "The Castle of Otranto?"
I am listening to NHK's culture radio about the history of mystery
but it is so fun!
I am also very interested about the psychiatric novel, Charles Brockden Brown's
OMG! I love to read these type of books but I never knew about
these novels in my life until today!
I knew about Edger Allan Poe, Sherlock Holmes, but did not knew
any novels before that
It was so amazing day!
- 210 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/17(金) 00:19:32.30
- So then I was searching through youtube then there were some
animated " The Castle of Otranto"
Wooo soooooo spooky
I never knew about "Strawberry Hill" either dah...
what was I doing in my life!!!
I love to watch some horror movies but these people or person in this
horror thread is so irritating. I wonder why and noticed that I really love to
watch Terror movies but definitely NOT Horror movies. I've finally found the words to describe my feeling!
Ann Radcliffe wrote something that describes a differece between horro and terror
and that is so it!
- 211 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/17(金) 00:22:14.20
- Unfortunately, I could not find any animated
"The castle of Otranto" in Japanese
I found no "Wieland" either
- 212 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/17(金) 09:37:33.32
- Wow, this thread has been significantly depopulated,
which means the grammar nazi is remarkably successful at ethnic cleansing here.
- 213 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/17(金) 14:28:40.06
- True! I blame that person too!
By the way, do you guys have trypophobia?
I have this phobia but somehow I always watch this kind of video on YouTube
Here is one
Can you handle it?
- 214 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/17(金) 14:47:11.87
- i do not want to watch that sort of thing
- 215 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/17(金) 14:55:04.87
We need native speakers back. It's O.K for native speakers to correct
our English. But it's disgusting for native-speakers- wannabe to correct our English.
Please show who you are before you correct a sentence.
If you are Japanese,be more soft.
- 216 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/17(金) 15:16:05.67
- ＞But it's disgusting for native-speakers- wannabe to correct our English.
- 217 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/17(金) 15:18:21.73
He is like him.
- 218 ：212：2014/01/17(金) 15:44:12.31
- I don't give a damn about whether or not he is a native speaker of English,
and I don't blame the grammar nazi for correcting others' grammatical errors itself.
On the contrary, I blame him for not correcting others' grammatical errors 'specifically'.
He should have pointed out where to correct and how to correct, not just 'oh, you're wrong'.
- 219 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/17(金) 17:54:35.98
- He should have pointed out where to correct and how to correct, not just 'oh, you're wrong'.
Yes, That's the point. He is just discouraging others from speaking English
and indulged in complacence.
Besides, being a native speaker could gurantee the authenticity of English.
I can learn from them honestly.
So I want them back.
- 220 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/17(金) 18:35:41.91
I hope you fail to enter Waseda uni.
I hope you enter Dokkyo university.
- 221 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/17(金) 19:10:49.15
- This thread is dead because of the grammar nazis
- 222 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/17(金) 19:13:44.08
- All you have to do is just igonore it.
We have every right to post whatever we want even if it includes spellings and grammatical
- 223 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/17(金) 19:20:24.83
- Hosei... my friend.
- 224 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/17(金) 19:21:29.55
- 225 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/17(金) 22:41:32.09
- 226 ： 忍法帖【Lv=4,xxxP】(1+0：8) ：2014/01/17(金) 22:46:20.73
- Ganbare Senta-siken
- 227 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/18(土) 00:59:25.00
- More than the half of Waseda entrerance examination passers is through
informal means like recommendations, admission office examinations and
center examination only.
- 228 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/18(土) 01:15:54.26
Sorry for the late reply. Yes, Nasne was what the shop clerk recommended.
I'm thinking about buying a new LCD TV first before cleaning the top of the
record box with casters. I hope a new TV would force me to clean.
I'm not sure I could do the whole shopping process(checking, choosing, shopping)
because I'm a lazy person. lol
My hands shivers and feel numb even if I am wearing gloves...
I don't use air conditioner a moment this winter either.
- 229 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/18(土) 01:51:48.67
Are you a woman? Confusing..
I get it. >>165 is not about yourself, but about your old boyfriend.
- 230 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/18(土) 14:58:19.15
- キャロライン・ケネディ駐日米国大使 @CarolineKennedy 58m
Deeply concerned by inhumaneness of drive hunt dolphin killing. USG opposes drive hunt fisheries.
this is why i hate fucking 害人s
- 231 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/18(土) 15:27:50.45
- Wow I didn't know that it's not allowed to make grammatical errors in this thread...
- 232 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/18(土) 15:57:22.58
✗ it's not allowed to make grammatical errors
✓ we are not allowed to make grammatical errors
You are welcome.
- 233 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/18(土) 16:08:10.05
- Grammar nazis again...
No wonder this thread is over....
- 234 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/18(土) 16:12:54.00
- go ahead! Correct our mistakes!
There seems to be a person who is studying English for the center exam
He/She needs help!
- 235 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/18(土) 16:14:39.33
- Keep your virginity until you enter the university
That is quite a motivation lol
- 236 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/18(土) 16:17:33.03
- There was TV English literature reading before but
why dont they read some modern mysteries?
Those are much more fun to follow every week
- 237 ：231：2014/01/18(土) 18:43:44.29
- Okay, I won't post any comments here and come back here.
I really miss the good old days when we didn't care about the grammatical errors and just enjoyed the conversation.
Good bye everyone!
- 238 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/18(土) 19:02:00.66
Just make good on your promise and NEVER EVER encroach my turf again!
- 239 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/18(土) 19:26:34.46
- [速＋]【米国】ケネディ大使 「米国政府はイルカの追い込み漁に反対します。追い込み漁の非人道性について深く懸念しています」★４
- 240 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/18(土) 19:38:03.61
- ｗｈｙ the westerners have empathy for whales or dolphins obsessively?
- 241 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/18(土) 19:46:56.41
- why you can eat pigs and cows and not dolphins?
I think it's ridiculous.
- 242 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/18(土) 20:07:39.32
- [痛＋]【営】新登場「iroha mini」で女性記者がひとりチョメチョメしてみた
- 243 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/18(土) 20:29:46.74
- 244 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/18(土) 20:36:33.68
- we dont eat cows in Islamic countries
because we know they believe cows divine.
but Musulim dont complain that foreigners eat cows in their own country.
it looks like the westerners' obsession with dolphines and whales,
or egoistic intervention in other's eating them is a different shape of racism.
you should not enforce your religious faith to others.
- 245 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/19(日) 02:06:26.97
I'm planning to let the foreingers know モリタポMoritapo sysytem
which enanbles foreigners to use 2ch for three years by paying some 20 dollars.
Let's put the information above in >>1 of the next thread.
You are right.
- 246 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/19(日) 02:08:38.76
Some study shows pig and cow are smater than dohphin and whale.
It's a myth that dolphin and whale are intelligent.
- 247 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/19(日) 09:06:09.41
- besides, human and pig genes are so much alike that pig's tissues can be implanted into human organs.
- 248 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/19(日) 10:58:49.11
I wouldn't post in 2ch if I had to pay.
I'm like "who in the world with right mind pay just to write graffiti in
the men's room?"
Plus I heard the leak incident where personal info of people who pay for 2chan
were exposed and some got in a serious trouble. I don't know much about the detail so
I may be off the point though.
But I miss the days when lots of people from overseas and Japanese English
learners mingled and had fun talking about everything.
- 249 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/19(日) 12:45:02.98
- I would like to study english so I have gone to english school for about 2 years, however I could not enough listen and speak english. If you were me, how do you take style of lesson, for example, CHAT through internet and so on?
- 250 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/19(日) 12:55:59.31
- Could anyone translate >>249 into English please?
- 251 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/19(日) 13:25:26.82
Not sure, but... like this?
Although I'm planning to study abroad for about two years, my listening and speaking comprehension in English is still quite poor.
If you were me, what types of methods would you use to improve your English skills?
- 252 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/19(日) 13:47:07.58
- Now in misterdonuts, I am listening to english speaking of workbook and solving english questions. Where do you be in?
- 253 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/19(日) 14:00:56.68
do something you like
anything would be fine. Music, Sports, watch movies and so on
I think Kei Nishikiori got really nice English accent
Those who study English by playing sports, somehow they learn faster than
who dont play any sports
- 254 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/19(日) 14:05:12.75
- I think somehow our mucles is connected with learning new words
dont you guys think so?
- 255 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/19(日) 14:09:58.40
- For example, I had never learned English by studying English
I used to love play piano and violin so that really helped me a lot
Also sports, like swimming and tennis
I love to watch TV so I just lay down on my couch and
watch many kind of interesting tv programs or movies
Read some articles that you like to read
Dont do something that you dont like. I think that is just a waste of time
- 256 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/19(日) 14:19:54.82
- Gossip is soooo fun
I know I cant live without gossip!
There was this news in Japan which occured recently that
this actor and actress were married and divorced and they had a son
but it kinda turn out to be that this son is not actor's real son,
according to actor's DNA results
Then this actress started to say that this DNA result is not trustworthy
and we are like " what is really happening here"
- 257 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/19(日) 14:23:02.42
- so Koobashi, meaning, yummy and suspicious in Japanese
Then I was looking through youtube then found out that
there is this court show abroad called, "Paternal Court"
and I was watching them but it is soooooo interesting!
Mother is yelling, father is crying, and finally the DNA result!
Wow! That was a drama!
- 258 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/19(日) 14:27:43.30
- I really do not understand what this actress is really saying
because she claims that she will let her child take this DNA test again
but not until a child is 18yrs old
Who the hell really knows what she is trying to say?
- 259 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/19(日) 14:35:38.00
- Nowadays, many people on show business in Japan, they tend to marry
this "normal people" So not much gossip like that
That was a huge one
- 260 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/19(日) 15:14:42.20
- most of foreign sumo wrestlers speak Japanese fluently, too
- 261 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/19(日) 15:21:07.38
oh yeah! That is so true!
- 262 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 12:37:50.87
- That is because they are placed in an ideal condition to learn to speak Japanese.
They have to live together with other Japanese sumo wrestlers in the same stable until they became a full-fledged wrestler and can make
a living on their own.
- 263 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 14:11:53.43
- I think it is so important to have something in common
When we try to learn another language, there are so many words to memorize
and it is almost impossible but when we do have something in common,
then it makes easier for us to learn new stuffs
- 264 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 14:14:44.97
- Like when you are talking with this person who has nothing in common,
that is just a torture. Although, like if you play tennis, you kinda know
what he/she saying instantly. So ur vocabs improve much faster
For me it was sports and music but I really think other interests also
helps this person to learn new language
- 265 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 14:43:03.67
✗ what he/she saying
✓ what he/she is saying
The pleasure is all mine.
- 266 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 14:46:40.02
- I'm sure, for everyone who visits this thread, it's a torture talking with you.
- 267 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 14:53:16.66
- earier I studied listening. now I am going to study grammer. this time, subject is relatives. relatives involves in words, who, whose, whom, which, that, what.
- 268 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 15:09:03.09
- are you in middle school?
Sometimes I forget about using 5W in both English & Japanese lol
- 269 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 15:11:18.60
fuck you. son of a bitch, fuck you.
- 270 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 15:13:23.06
- It is freezing cold outside
I have got to go to the grocery store but I cant・・・it's damn too cold
- 271 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 15:17:02.44
- Before that, you should be kind to others. It's the basics of human relationships.
I mean you must begin with a capital letter when writing a stentence.
- 272 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 15:20:37.65
- last night, I watched anime of japanese dubbed in english with subbed in english. but the dubbed is not similar to the subbed so I could not catch up with talking on the movie, wolf child, ookamo kodomo no ame to yuki.
- 273 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 15:25:29.31
Although I don't know to whom he is talking, I very much agree with him on capitalization.
- 274 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 15:33:58.12
- Unlike Grammar Nazis, I can tolerate some grammatical errors, but sentences without capitalization or punctuation always irritate me.
- 275 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 16:02:36.15
- You can guess who I was talking to.
The person said he/she was going to study grammar, but what for?
It's obvious that you study grammar to make yourself understood better.
Then, why don't you begin with a capital letter for the same purpose?
- 276 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 16:06:50.10
so, I start to use an online supermarket.
- 277 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 16:09:29.18
- ok now i write this way
are you happy now?
- 278 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 16:17:38.60
- do you watch anime?
do you know the wolf child?
- 279 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 16:24:11.28
- Wow! Very nice! I like you because you are so childish.lol
- 280 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 16:27:19.15
- now I take subject of subjunctive way to study grammer.
do you know the way to reach the point essentialy?
- 281 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 16:32:54.23
- I love to watch Mentalist
It is just so fun!
- 282 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 16:41:32.86
- i hate fuckin' that tv series cause that actors annoying british accent annoys me so much
- 283 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 16:46:55.15
- Off the topic but, just out of curiosity, can you guys catch what the actors are saying in >>81?
And do you understand the punch line of this skit?
- 284 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 17:36:05.23
Probably because of their fake accents, I can't make out what they are saying...
- 285 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 17:37:35.43
- I am tired of studying english now.
How long do you study continuously?
I can not concentrate on listening and reading over 4 hours.
- 286 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 17:42:48.52
- Today, I have worked out workbook of TOEIC vol.4, questions 65 through 91.
- 287 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 17:44:44.02
That is totally because you are listening to something which is not fun at all
Why dont you try foreign porn movies! Im so sure you can improve so much on that
- 288 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 17:51:48.12
- I really love talk shows
I love watching Emiko Kaminuma, but not the other
talk shows are so much interesting here in Japan
"the worst dresser" is so funny
so much critism and sarcasm lol
- 289 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 17:55:55.56
I love watching western porn because they don't put モザイク!
- 290 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 18:01:15.31
you better be kidding me
all the men's sons are so exposed?
how would I ever missed that?
- 291 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 18:14:02.86
- well it's hot
- 292 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 18:32:59.09
(Not like others in this thread.) Yes, I can.
Nazi : Hiding under the floorboards, I have finally found you.
Man : Wait. You are hiding under the floorboards or she?
Woman : A dangling participle.
Nazai : A dangling prticiple. [shoot himself]
The participle in the subordinate clause (Hiding) has to describe an action performed by the subject of the main clause (I),
but in this case, the one who is hiding under the floor is not the Nazi (I) but the woman.
This kind of grammatical error is called a "dangling participle," and I'm pretty sure that it's an utter disgrace to the Grammar Nazi Party.
- 293 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 18:34:16.66
- ur making me going to sleep
- 294 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 18:52:28.57
Can you also dictate what she is saying just befere the Nazi says "Hiding under the floorboards"?
Or your "Not like others in this thread. Yes, I can." means that you can dictate that >>292 part only?
- 295 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 18:55:24.36
Are you gaijin or what?
You must have a really good listening ability...
- 296 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 19:10:21.88
When I say I can, it means I can.
Nazi : Now, let's say you were writing a list. Would you or would you not put a comma before the "and."
Woman : It depends on whether you are following the Chicago Manual of Style or the Associated Press Guide.
- 297 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 19:32:27.06
- 298 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 19:52:21.77
I asked my native English speaking friend to dictate that and he said
○ put a comma before the "end"
× put a comma before the "and"
Sorry but you are wrong.
- 299 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 20:10:54.68
- What do you think about this?
I found this offensive but harmless joke?
- 300 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 20:23:45.45
Then your friend is a moron.
Those lines are talking about a "serial comma," a comma before the "and" in a list of three or more items like "A, B, and C."
The Chicago Manual of Style says "put a comma before the and," and the Associated Press Guide says "don't."
You can check the details in the link below. (In this page, "the Associated Press Guide" is called "the AP Stylebook.")
So, who is wrong now?
- 301 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 21:11:10.93
- Jee, this place is no longer a casual chat room but the third reich ruled by the grammar nazi party...
I feel a little bit like a persecuted Jew, but I hopefully think I can survive the reign of terror.
But it seems to be quite difficult for some of you guys to live through this adversity... Good Luck!
- 302 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 21:58:32.09
What do you mean that "offensive but harmless"?
If something is offensive, it harms someone's feelings.
Therefore, it cannot be harmless. Don't you think?
- 303 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 22:00:55.81
- You are one of those people...
- 304 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 22:06:23.95
- It's like a virus
From one to another people are influenced by the nazi belief
- 305 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/20(月) 22:18:29.42
- Put periods at the end of your sentences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or buy a Luger P08 and do what you should do just like >>81!!!!!
- 306 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/21(火) 14:47:29.22
- 307 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/21(火) 17:47:01.90
- SLIM SHADY IS IN ALL OF US
- 308 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/22(水) 16:50:02.25
- I admire our Comrade,great General Kim Jong-Un!!
Long live the Worker's Party of Korea!!
- 309 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/22(水) 17:22:26.87
- I admire our Comrade,great General Kim Jong-Un!!
I admire our comrade, the great General Kim Jong-Un!!
(Do not forget to put a space after a comma.)
Long live the Worker's Party of Korea!!
Long live the Workers' Party of Korea!!
- 310 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/22(水) 17:46:43.50
Thank you for correcting.
- 311 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/22(水) 17:51:33.53
- You are welcome, comrade!
- 312 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/23(木) 17:46:29.75
- Long live the Worker's Party of Korea!!
Long live the Workers' Party of Chosen!!
- 313 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/24(金) 00:49:08.68
- He is so fucking shit. I'm so mad.
He slept with an extremely ugly looking girl with a ugly heart.
He made me unable to trust men.
He has bad friends too.
- 314 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/24(金) 00:57:25.09
- And he has (or had?) a bad girlfriend.
- 315 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/24(金) 00:59:41.76
- I am never his gf
We Just know each other
I just Knew he plays around
- 316 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/24(金) 01:21:03.10
- Forget him
- 317 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/24(金) 18:07:09.71
- NORIAKI IS THE REAL
- 318 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/25(土) 01:06:05.16
- I started improving my English communiction skills (speaking).
I listen and speak a lot. This way, I'm sure my learning curve is steep.
- 319 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/25(土) 01:58:03.57
- Awwwww your English is so cute
- 320 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/25(土) 01:59:04.74
- Then please correct it
- 321 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/25(土) 01:59:38.83
- Fix it
- 322 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/25(土) 13:54:55.73
- I love Karaoke
I sing everyday inside the house
what a lovely day
- 323 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/25(土) 18:34:11.87
- I want Karaoke fans to sing only inside the room.
I often come across your poor songs when browsing around professional singers' songs on youtube.
Frankly speaking, I sometimes feel like throwing up because of your unbearable voice.
I always wonder why they can make public their shamefulness.
- 324 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/25(土) 19:17:30.79
I thought I would never share the same opinion with you but
I truely believe so
It is just so awful to hear those people with poor singing skills
and upload them on youtube! That is really so insane
However, there are some funny ones, like shake your boom boom, William Hung
"She bang" That was really something
- 325 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/25(土) 19:18:37.94
- He is completely geek like you guys. You must watch him
- 326 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/25(土) 19:19:28.98
- Especially, his interviews
That was so funny. I thought there are many guys like here in Japan
- 327 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/25(土) 19:22:56.21
- "Like I never had professional training"
"I study blahblahblah technology in UCLA, Barkley.
I totally do not know why Im here" ( me too )
But he is so cute
- 328 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/25(土) 19:27:02.37
- When I was back in College, we had this blind date with several guys
and we had gone to Karaoke but this guys started to sing
"I dont wanna miss a thing"
That was so embarassing thing to hear lol
- 329 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/26(日) 00:35:14.38
- Nobody is interested in your posts. Go back to your thread.
- 330 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/26(日) 00:41:32.89
- Now only the grammar nazis and the middle age woman here lol
Really nice couple
- 331 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/26(日) 04:05:04.01
- COOL Taku is the coolest. I mean it.
- 332 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/26(日) 05:00:00.55
- I don't like this thread
- 333 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/27(月) 00:02:17.11
- I AM a loser, microphone abuser!
- 334 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/27(月) 19:18:29.53
- "He said it might be because he hadnt slept in 3 days due to worrying about shit that is happening in his country."
- 335 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/27(月) 22:33:44.71
- It's so empty without foreigners here....
- 336 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/27(月) 22:50:18.89
- Good! I hate forefingers especially condescending fucking Caucasians!
But I'm not racist for the record
- 337 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/28(火) 18:29:54.55
Have you ever gone through any hardships inflicted by them as direct experience?
I mean, if not, your hatred is derived from your prejudice created by information from a variety of sources, that is to say, indirect experience.
And in that case, don't you think there is room for reconsidering your emotion from an object point of views?
- 338 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/28(火) 18:44:52.61
- 339 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/28(火) 19:30:19.95
Well I have tons of bad experiences with fucking Caucasians!
It's a long story so I won't write here but so enough to hate them!
I seriously wish all fucking retarded Caucasians would die!
They are so damaging!!!
- 340 ：337：2014/01/28(火) 19:51:09.54
- I speak English a little, but sadly, I have no means of knowing how well I can make myself understood in English.
Occasionally, some people respond to my posts and that makes me feel that I was able to convey my message to them to some extent.
I have my writings corrected by a certain internet site whose correction fees are reasonable right now.
And their instructors have returned to me my writings full of red ink, which makes me crying.
They always say like this, " You have to try to use " natural (authentic) English"
They are so foolish because if I knew what is natural English, I would not sign up for them from the beginning.
above post correction if not- if not so views-view
- 341 ：337：2014/01/28(火) 19:53:17.31
I'm sorry to hear that!!!!
- 342 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/28(火) 20:10:06.09
- who cares. If you go to overseas, many foreigners speak English without hesitating,
eventhough it doesn't make any sense at all
We probably think too much. We definitely do not like to get humiliated in the public
I had even saw this comment on the other thread, saying that one gets hurt by
some comments in anonymous thread... lol
- 343 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/28(火) 22:15:42.93
- Who can make me happy?
- 344 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/28(火) 22:21:48.14
- I can!
I can make you happy by giving you my awesome "happy ending" massage!
- 345 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/28(火) 22:23:20.36
- Oh great!
- 346 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/28(火) 22:24:30.73
If I could touch you, I would make you really really cum-worthily happy.
- 347 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/28(火) 22:25:47.94
see the mirror
- 348 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/28(火) 22:26:49.16
- what do you mean?
I really want to be happy.
I always try to smile...and think positively
- 349 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/28(火) 22:41:50.89
- Here's a gun for you
- 350 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/28(火) 22:54:50.90
Thanks for the gun, mate!
And your big head is easy to aim!
- 351 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/28(火) 22:56:52.01
- If you want to do it, then just do it
- 352 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/28(火) 23:04:28.40
- You know, being happy is a fact but an emotion and so if you think you are happy, you are happy
and vice versa.
- 353 ：352：2014/01/28(火) 23:05:53.16
- correction is not a fact but an emotion
- 354 ：343：2014/01/28(火) 23:25:45.29
- My emotion has been very very unstable.
Even without thinking anything, my tears come out
- 355 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/28(火) 23:29:54.79
What an emotional person you are!
If you are a woman, let me wipe your tears lol
- 356 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/28(火) 23:30:04.42
- In that case, I recommend you put "suicide" on search bar on tumbler.
You can find so many images you can totally relate to.
And then you realize you are not alone
- 357 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/28(火) 23:31:16.17
- Wow what a heartwarming advice!
I'm such a nice person lol
- 358 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/28(火) 23:33:16.39
- im listening to Soulhead's ddd and it is definitely so awesome
- 359 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/28(火) 23:38:19.92
Be careful! That is the middle aged woman !
- 360 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/28(火) 23:44:24.96
Why do you think so?
- 361 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/28(火) 23:46:12.19
Your sentences "smells" like so stingy and stinky like that BBA
- 362 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/28(火) 23:47:41.51
- This person is so paranoia lol
- 363 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/28(火) 23:51:42.71
- you are so paranoid
do not smell me without my permission
clug ur nose hole with some kleenex or something
- 364 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/29(水) 19:52:59.74
- Fuck foreigners living in japan!
- 365 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/29(水) 22:47:55.51
- I'm drinking ORANGINA now! So good!
- 366 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/29(水) 23:03:30.21
Hey, little boy, DO NOT drink juice before going to be, or you'll wet your pants AGAIN.
- 367 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/29(水) 23:09:22.17
How do you know I'm a 7 years old boy?
- 368 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/29(水) 23:17:39.52
Because I have sex with your mom, little brat.
- 369 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/29(水) 23:19:31.64
- Cum inside my mum's pussy?
- 370 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/29(水) 23:20:51.36
- No, I like facial, and so does she.
- 371 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/29(水) 23:21:53.16
- And my ma cleaned your dick with her mouse?
- 372 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/29(水) 23:26:36.84
You took a peek inside the bedroom, didn't you?!
- 373 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/29(水) 23:28:54.17
- Yep! That was hot but you're so quick!
You'd better take more time on eating pussy
- 374 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/29(水) 23:37:34.64
- I'm pretty sure you were touching yourself while watching your mom was getting fucked by my gigantic Chomolungma Drill.
- 375 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/29(水) 23:48:46.46
I only get horny when I see hot young couples having hot sex!
My ma and you are like in 40s that's gross...
- 376 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/30(木) 00:00:06.68
- Hey! Don't you ever call your mom gross!
Yes, she has dangling boobs, a lax cunt, and even an episiotomy scar, but all of them are because of you!
- 377 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/30(木) 00:03:57.95
But I didn't ask her to give birth!
Such a selfish BBA....
- 378 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/30(木) 00:17:05.33
- Yeah, she also feels regret for having you.
She always says to me "I should have aborted that useless little shit."
- 379 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/30(木) 00:17:11.10
- Crap talking never die..
- 380 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/30(木) 00:22:56.39
And that is what this thread exists for.
- 381 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/30(木) 00:28:22.88
- I need a big cock now!
- 382 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/30(木) 00:36:08.90
- for your asshole?
- 383 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/30(木) 00:39:45.68
- No! For my mouth...
- 384 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/30(木) 01:05:12.30
- My cock is available anytime!
I assure you my cock is so big because I sometimes buy ona holes but always find them not to fit me.
I have to make them wider by cutting the inside of them in order to be suitable for my you-know-what.
But I cannot assure you the hardness of it because of my age.
- 385 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/30(木) 01:10:11.55
- hi there!
- 386 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/30(木) 01:24:14.90
- what's up!
I'm so horny now!
- 387 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/30(木) 01:27:35.10
- If you're a girl, I'd love to do cyber sex with you.
If you're a boy, then just jerk off.
- 388 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/30(木) 01:29:46.41
- I'm a super attractive boy!
- 389 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/30(木) 01:41:08.51
- I've lost interest in you.
- 390 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/30(木) 03:22:16.35
- If Americans see the thread, how do they feel?
- 391 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/30(木) 03:49:36.29
- They get horny and then jerk off like a monkey
- 392 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/30(木) 20:12:47.74
- Wow! What kinda creep show is this?
- 393 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/30(木) 20:22:12.40
- You like it?
- 394 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/30(木) 20:33:32.10
- so nature
- 395 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/30(木) 21:54:21.58
- I'm drinking ORANGINA now! Yes, again!
- 396 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/30(木) 22:26:57.82
- I'm dinking Indian Pale Ale (heavy full-body beer) now.
And I'm going to fuck a forty-something-year-old cunt, sigh...
- 397 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/30(木) 22:35:44.24
- 398 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/30(木) 22:46:09.00
- Have all of you got plans for the weekend?
- 399 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/30(木) 22:48:13.66
- Sometimes her vagina smells like pickled onion...
- 400 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/30(木) 23:16:49.92
- OMG? You eat her pussy?
- 401 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/30(木) 23:18:21.56
Fucking with my boyfriend all weekends!
- 402 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/31(金) 00:09:03.76
- you are so young
- 403 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/31(金) 20:02:51.37
- OMG I can't believe it I'm drinking ORANGINA again! Like 3 days in a row!
Im wondering why they have bigger bottle of this juice....
- 404 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/31(金) 20:31:37.05
- what genre of music do you guys like ??? tell me
- 405 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/31(金) 21:27:21.70
- I love One Direction!
- 406 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/31(金) 21:31:36.71
- I was watching this "Chatty man" and One Direction was the guest
but that was so hilarius! I love the part where Chatty man
did Susan Boyle lol
- 407 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/31(金) 21:33:00.73
Go back to your thread.
- 408 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/31(金) 21:35:06.09
so, you are a gay boy who loves super gay music
- 409 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/31(金) 22:41:20.67
- I am not even gay and One Direction is not gay music at all
- 410 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/31(金) 22:47:34.83
- I don't understand why one direction and justin bieber are so popular
They are full of shit no talent at all
- 411 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/31(金) 22:49:56.45
- what are you saying! one direction is so so so cute!
- 412 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/31(金) 22:51:51.25
- You're crazy
- 413 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/31(金) 22:53:11.96
- my sis and I really love One Direction
We`d been listening to their songs like every single day,
while she was here
Even my nephew can sing a little " you dont know ur beautiful〜"
so cute and sweet^m^
- 414 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/31(金) 22:54:06.40
- i googled One Direction.
they look like dacho club at best.
- 415 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/31(金) 22:55:33.06
- What? I advice you have a right glasses for you
- 416 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/31(金) 22:57:10.94
- Your fucking thread is here you fucker
Chat in Engish (オバさん専用) Part2
- 417 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/31(金) 23:18:12.96
how about this?
- 418 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/01/31(金) 23:42:41.94
- i like this
- 419 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 00:34:53.67
- so bunch of ossan here!
Although, I like Naomi Chiaki
- 420 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 01:22:41.71
- 421 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 02:09:19.19
- i like showa era
- 422 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 02:21:16.26
- Who the hell is this?
This is why this thread "smells" the middle aged woman....so stinky and disgusting like that BBA
- 423 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 02:32:27.76
its chiaki naomi and the lady behind her is japanese actress
forgot her name though
- 424 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 20:12:37.19
- She retired from show biz a long time ago and never come back again.
I'm not an avid fan of hers but sometimes listen to a song called "yorue isogu hito" on youtube.
- 425 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 21:36:29.44
- I really love that song too
I do not why she retired
There were so many good singers in Showa era
Nowadays, some can't even sing but somehow they are on tv! lol
also having some plastic? they are just so show-off
- 426 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 21:41:19.81
- I love Ayaka. She is really good. Amazing
- 427 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 21:53:21.35
- Your fucking thread is here you fucker
Chat in Engish (オバさん専用) Part2
- 428 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 21:56:31.95
- oh sorry. I just forgot that this thread is only for gays
- 429 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 22:08:54.63
- Typical bigot like fucking Christians
- 430 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 22:22:11.47
Nobody welcomes you here, and you are the one who should leave.
- 431 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 22:30:06.64
- Who said that?
Oh I get it only fucking retarded middle aged whore who spends alone on Saturday LOL
- 432 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 22:35:11.08
- Why don't you just go outside and then get some ugly old guy? LOL
- 433 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 22:42:31.37
- Seriously, could you leave this thread please?
NOBODY STANDS ON YOUR SIDE
- 434 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 22:51:44.95
- Why do I have to leave this thread?!
YOU HAVE YOUR OWN FUCKING THREAD WHY DONT YOU GO BACK TO THAT THREAD?
This happens all the time! We have really nice conversations here and then suddenly the grammar nazis or the middle aged woman with schizophrenia appears and then destroys the thread....
- 435 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 22:59:46.09
What? Do I have my own thread? That's so cool!
Could you tell me the URL?
By the way, how come you are still here?
- 436 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 23:02:09.20
- Don't pretend like you're not the middle age whore
Your thread is here you fucking retard
Chat in Engish (オバさん専用) Part2
YOU ARE WELCOME
- 437 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 23:06:29.53
- If you suffer from the severe mood change, maybe you need to contact your doctor
- 438 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 23:12:57.71
- I don't need a fucking doctor
YOU need a fucking therapist and medication or need to be locked in at mental hospital LOLOLOL
Just get a life vicious Christian
- 439 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 23:23:29.70
- If you suffer from lack of sex, then maybe you need to try to get a partner
- 440 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 23:28:05.28
Hey, that's not my thread.
DO NOT come back here until you find my thread.
- 441 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 23:29:21.99
Haha! Fortunately I have some sex buddies! They are really bad at blowjob though LOL
- 442 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 23:29:53.76
Why don't you just make your own fucking thread yourself?
- 443 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 23:32:03.28
It is totally not my business at all but I would advise you find the real partner
and not something like sex buddies, your anal friends, or whatever
- 444 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 23:34:03.28
Anal friends? What the hell are you talking about? You fucker?
You are the perfect example of retarded bigoted Christians
By the way, why some women are really bad at blowjob? It's like "meh"
- 445 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 23:35:02.64
Do you really need an answer?
- 446 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 23:36:11.69
Also when will you find the real peter again?
I read somewhere you are divorced!
That's so strange because divorce is bad in Christianity....WHAT A JOKE!!
- 447 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 23:36:15.59
use ur own imagination and think why they are so bad at blowjob
ur not stupid, you know why
- 448 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 23:42:57.41
I know. It was not easy at all. It was rough
The very hard time of my own life but the wild horse must go free
and I did helped him to leave my place because I noticed that we are over
and we had respect to each other. The ending is not always that you wish
- 449 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 23:48:38.84
- When I had never experienced the break-up, maybe I just never leave him alone
However, somehow I knew that we are over and he wanted to leave
Those good days are over and new days are beginning for him
In the Bible, the divorce is a big sin but somehow I did not think that way
I wanted him to go and have life of his own, and he sure deserves it
and so do I. No one can really force us to stay together and I was so heart-broken
but I feel so proud of myself though
- 450 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 23:52:08.93
- Because women are naturally born to be bad at everything? Like job, household, driving, math, cooking, science and even blowjob?!
OMG this is sooooo funny! Actually I already knew this but Women are so inferior to men! They are so weak!
- 451 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 23:54:02.76
- I really dont swim against the tide. I will be much more exciting to
float with the flow. No one really knows the what the future lies ahead of us
I am pretty optimistic and I believe in destiny as well
- 452 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 23:55:52.29
well, I wanted to say that she doesnt love you
I hate man nag about everything
The answer is always simple
- 453 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/01(土) 23:57:23.46
- Good for you
- 454 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 00:02:06.74
- If she/he doesnt love you then the sex is just an exercise or a stress relief
Dont you dare complain about the blowjob. It is just an exercise of jaws for them
- 455 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 00:22:39.79
- 456 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 00:45:52.64
- im listening to Memory from Cats
- 457 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 04:48:57.22
- chat in English never fails to disappoint me
- 458 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 05:49:14.00
- and you are a part of the disappointment
- 459 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 13:28:12.22
- I really love "just a kiss" by mision
♪ ”a little game i wanna play called, "just a kiss"(^^♪
- 460 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 13:31:47.63
- All the guys here are like filled with testosterone, and
will be like, " just a sex, just a sex, awhhhh" lol
I see animal and it is just so awfully nature
- 461 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 13:37:48.68
- mision sings, " we can wait another day" ♪
ohhhhhh so different and so sophisticated
- 462 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 14:04:27.25
- ...naturals are better such as water. time to be free
- 463 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 14:19:58.23
- i made miso yakisoba
- 464 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 14:25:13.18
- i made miso butter yakisoba
- 465 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 14:29:59.00
- what is that?
some becomes just so free and somehow gets HIV in the way
my friend googled HIV map and she freaked out
Tokyo was colored with red. It is red all over. So dangerous
- 466 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 14:31:00.99
- even though I like yakisoba, miso yakisoba is not common.
- 467 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 14:32:52.27
- i will make soy sauce yakisoba someday.
- 468 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 14:34:22.41
- Always wear condom eventhough it is not perfect
I was reading through HIV thread and these miserable guys are
saying that they had blowjob without a condom and so worried
How stupid can that be?
- 469 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 14:35:09.65
- i will make soy sauce butter yakisoba someday
- 470 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 14:37:02.73
- is that really good? I do not like a strong taste
Maybe you are tired
- 471 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 14:44:01.65
- 472 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 14:55:14.16
- i must admit i made miso butter spaghetti, not miso butter yakisoba.
- 473 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 15:07:48.66
- i cant imagine how it tastes like
I ate spaghetti with crab tomato sauce
- 474 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 15:08:08.02
- to be honest i hate sloppy yakisoba.
i suggest liquid sauce should be banned.
- 475 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 15:36:35.92
- me neither. I hate sloppy yakisoba
lose my appetite in a quick second
- 476 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 21:37:35.58
- If you were fully hungry, even such yakisoba could not lose your appetite.
As the proverb goes, hunger is the best sauce.
In short, you always make a pig of yourself, so your appetite is out of order.
- 477 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 21:51:39.12
- I lost appetite because I just saw my wife hang herself by the neck.
- 478 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 21:59:08.17
- OMG I'm praying for you
There are some intension of Jesus Christ...
- 479 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 22:01:45.34
Since you are virgin, how could you have a wife in the first place?
Oh, I got it! Your wife is from Holland, right?
- 480 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 22:02:52.20
- So I said, "Sweety, come down over here for lunch, please!"
- 481 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/02(日) 23:26:00.99
- I haven't seen waratte iitomo for about ten years.
but this song reminds me of iitomo, and his voice makes me chuckle
- 482 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/03(月) 04:46:31.36
- I'm busy. But that Indian is coming near by me. I'd tell him fuck off. By the way, what is "hype" mean? I thought it is elect right?
- 483 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/03(月) 23:00:51.63
- 484 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/04(火) 12:31:17.24
- I got into accsident the other day and I've been in hospital for over 3 weeks.
I rode bicycle in that day and bumped into normal car.
After a week since the accident, I was cut my elbow and knee by mes.
It was so so horrible that it made me want to puke immediately.
They say I'll be able to move my arm and leg freely, but it'll take 3 month at least.
Now is so important time because I'm job-hunting.
Job hunt would possibly change my whole life, so just fuck off, God !!
- 485 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/04(火) 13:28:32.63
do you know this old Chinese proverb, "人間万事塞翁が馬"
You really do not know what is really good for you
Maybe you'll get a better job soon after you recovered from your injuries
and you'd be thankful that you did not take a job offer that you might have
had a chance of getting it
My dad always talked to me about this. Always be positive!
- 486 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/04(火) 15:15:23.42
- I'll go fishing in spring at east sea area.
It's too cold today.
Spring , come on!
- 487 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/04(火) 16:03:57.17
- there was barely no snow this winter
I wonder how it will be in Summer. Must be so hot
- 488 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/04(火) 16:18:51.42
- Snow kitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa（ ´∀｀） in Tokyo
- 489 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/04(火) 17:18:19.16
- I guess the proverb soothed you a lot after you got divorced from your husband. lol
- 490 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/04(火) 17:42:10.40
- I can imagine middle aged woman is being slapped in the face by dewi fujin.
- 491 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/04(火) 17:51:45.45
- I'm cooking a pot-au-feu now.
- 492 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/04(火) 18:49:27.05
- It was nice though. Everytime when I complain and cry so much about things which happened already
my parents hate it and so they kept on telling me to forget about it
But this time, I told them that I am going through divorce and having so much difficulties (true)
and stayed inside the house. I had called my sis and everybody listened to me
It was so nice. Now they are getting pretty tired so I better do something before they'll start to lecture me about things
- 493 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/04(火) 22:34:21.25
Nobody is interested in your personal matters.
Read my lips. Go back to your own thread.
- 494 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/05(水) 00:09:57.16
Have some sex and you'll grow up a little bit.
Hurry, virgin boy, hurry, or you'll miss your last chance.
- 495 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/05(水) 11:10:11.92
- I cannot imagine my life without a partner in my whole life
How would it feel living all alone without not a single partner at all
Especially, when guy is really young
Yes, maybe there are times where they play with adult toys or his hands
Yes, maybe there are times where he fantasize his romance with a characters in his favorite comics
However, that way of living would be such a torture for real living human
- 496 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/05(水) 11:13:13.16
- So I ask my dearest geeks and nerdies to have a life!
- 497 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/05(水) 11:17:10.43
- ummm excuse me... I think that is such a hard thing for them to do
It is like climbing to Mt Everest with no supplies
Instead, they'll just fulfill their needs in the safe secured house
Ain't nothing wrong about that・・・it's just the way they are
- 498 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/05(水) 13:48:40.58
- i am wondering why middle aged woman likes giving others a lecture, even though she hates being given a lecture by her parents and relatives and so forth.
- 499 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/05(水) 14:46:21.16
you say always be positive?
it's tough advise, but I give it a shot
- 500 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/05(水) 15:03:21.40
It's because she is self-righteous
- 501 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/05(水) 15:09:14.29
- 502 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/05(水) 15:20:13.00
- You guys should watch One Direction. They are just so sweet
They are saying, " You dont know how you're beautiful"
You guys are always saying, " Women or Girls dont know how to treat us"
complain complain complain and on and on blah blah blah
and hysterically scream out BBA suddenly
- 503 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/05(水) 15:22:56.53
- oh so heart-broken. Poor quality
- 504 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/05(水) 15:25:18.26
- Look how bright they look... you guys...no need to explain...
- 505 ：501：2014/02/05(水) 15:28:48.53
- Sorry to bother you, but I haven't known how to paste links so far.
I gave it a try on the person's advice, who taught someone how to do it in chiebukuro.
It was a great success!
- 506 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/05(水) 18:44:22.87
- somehow im addicted to this series called "what would you do?"
this is a stupid series but i kind cant help but watching them!
my ma used to be like this "tiger mother"
what were your moms like?
- 507 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/05(水) 19:36:15.09
- tiger balm is stinky ointment
- 508 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/05(水) 23:39:53.19
- so cold
- 509 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/06(木) 00:07:34.24
- yeah I know. Especially my very top
- 510 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/06(木) 13:50:05.47
- yeah snowing so much
- 511 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/06(木) 14:05:21.92
- It's all white now outside!
Finally the snow
- 512 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/06(木) 17:20:20.32
- Just looking at snow makes you excited?
- 513 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/06(木) 19:30:09.49
Nobody is interested in how you were raised.
Instead of wasting your time on YouTube, shave your armpit hair which you
are too lazy to shave.
- 514 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/06(木) 20:16:37.62
I'm not talking to you fucker and I'm not asking your fucking response too
For your information, I already got hair removal laser so my armpits will be totally clean and hairless unlike your disgusting stinky armpits.... Ew
- 515 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/06(木) 20:23:02.14
- Is it true that when you get your armpits done by this laser
that you don't sweat well and it kinda stinks?
- 516 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/06(木) 20:35:30.30
- No it's completely wrong. At least I have not experienced that kind of thing so far
It's more hygienic and clean!
I like it.
- 517 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/06(木) 20:55:53.16
- So you are a man with no hair under your armpits?
That is kinda strange
- 518 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/06(木) 20:58:55.53
- It's strange in japan I guess because Japanese people don't shave armpits and under hair and so on
But I was in England for a while so I'm used to it and I like it
- 519 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/06(木) 21:07:11.71
- I don't mean to be rude but some foreigners eat too much meat so
their body odors become too strong
These days, our dishes became more meat centered instead of fish plates,
some even eat oily junk foods every single day and I believe those changes
made some people so stinky
Also we used to go into tub everyday, even twice a day, but some just only takes a shower
However, your life style didn't change much, then those people do not smell bad that much
- 520 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/07(金) 17:29:23.82
Nobody's interested in middle aged smelly armpits like yours.
Go back to your own thread.
- 521 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/07(金) 17:52:21.97
I'm sorry but I'm still in 20s and in college you fucker
- 522 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/07(金) 18:00:48.96
- I'd like you to eat fish more.
They say fish is better for your health than meat or poultry.
I don't know whether it is true or not, but it is often said that the temperature of fish
is lower than that of humans, so that its oil doesn't become solid in our body.
Fishery is the main industry in my hometown. People nowadays don't eat fish much compared to those who used to be.
So fishermen in this country are becoming worse off year by year.
- 523 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/07(金) 18:20:37.77
Nobody but you interested in how old you are.
An ugly girl like you never looks attractive even in their twenties.
- 524 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/07(金) 18:27:46.27
- Whatever stinky osaan
just pay some money and get blowjob from prostitute lol
And go straight home you fucker
- 525 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/07(金) 20:10:15.10
- All you can do is just suck your favorite dildo for an ugly girl like you.
- 526 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/07(金) 20:23:41.27
No decent men wants to put their penis in your mouth.
- 527 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/07(金) 20:34:38.29
There are couple reasons why people do not consume the fishes anymore
1. It stinks when you cook. Some are so neat so they do not like to make their kitchen dirty
2. Freshness is so important compare to meat
Here in Japan, every area have every different fishes
So whenever I go visit to the new places, I order Sashimi and
hang around in the nearby supermarket from hotel to see what kind of fishes they got there
- 528 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/07(金) 20:41:12.74
- The very best places, with really nice sushi was
Shimane, Nagasaki, and Kochi.
In Shimane, they made this mountain with decorated chinese radish
and it is so big. Then put variaty of Sashimi on those chinese radish in 360 degrees
and it was so gorgeous.
My nephew really loves sashimi so he ate so much! It was so fresh
and it was so delicious!
- 529 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/07(金) 20:50:29.27
Nobody is interested in what your nephew loves.
- 530 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/07(金) 20:59:30.10
Go back to your thread.
- 531 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/07(金) 21:04:53.01
Every man would choose to have their cock sucked by a prostitute than you.
- 532 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/07(金) 23:13:35.70
- speaking of Shimane, I dont like this local delicacy, funa sashimi with funa eggs sprinkled over it.
i dont agree with freshwater fishes.
- 533 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 00:06:06.25
I don't like to eat fishes in the river either. They taste bad unless
it is very fresh. I can only eat Ayu. Only the fishes from the ocean.
- 534 ：524：2014/02/08(土) 00:08:02.08
- OMG multiple stinky ossans in this thread?!
You'd better wash your stinky dick well before going to brothel!
It's so pathetic cause unless you pay for sex, no one wants to have sex with you lol
So sad so miserable lol
- 535 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 00:31:57.97
- I regret to inform you about this but i have to tell you the truth.
My D is not only stinky but also sticky.
- 536 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 01:33:28.51
- I had opened this thread to read about sashimi but
instead I had read something so terrifying >>535 Ewwwww
- 537 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 02:09:30.49
You are too ugly to become a whore.
- 538 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 02:26:20.88
I'm not pretty, I admit but you know what?
There are some brothel specializing in only ugly women and also some men are "bususen"!
I don't need to worry about that
Tons of guys come to me to have sex with me for sure
- 539 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 10:14:29.15
- If there's a bustle in your hedgerow
Don't be alarmed now.
- 540 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 12:53:08.88
- I know. I can't believe some guys are too offensive about
the women's appearance. I am chubby but I was so suprised
that some guys or maybe women keep on attacking those women.
Some prefer sticks but some don't so I was like keep your mouth shut and
mind about their own business.
- 541 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 12:57:58.45
- It is so nice to see many cute chubby girls are now on tv everywhere!
They eat a lot, they are funny, and so cute
It was so awful before that many of the sticks were only there and
nothing was that so much funny about them. They kept on talking about
losing a weight or whatever. Some are just so unhealthy and so anorexia.
I was wondering whether they are good enough to be on tv, all the children are
watching and I really was so worried about the influence
- 542 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 13:03:45.87
- on viewers. That was so crazy.
Anyways, maybe some of those who are attacking chubby ones may be
anorexia and I really thought that they really need to go see a doctor
- 543 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 14:14:14.75
- Why fat people always attack skinny people?
- 544 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 15:17:55.71
- because some anorexia do not understand their own symptoms
and keep on attacking chubby people
And also those guys who support diet myth and I think
it is so dangerous for our own health
Didn't you see how oversea reacted to guys here who insulted chubby ones
just way too much. Also it is very very very suprisingly insulting
- 545 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 15:20:27.93
- Also very annoying.
- 546 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 15:22:19.80
- Fatty and bold people doesn't have a eight to live in Japan.
- 547 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 15:24:23.53
I always think what makes you say so?
Are you so smart enough to tell anyone what to do?
I mean, MINE YOUR OWN BUSINESS
- 548 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 15:26:26.25
It's a cruel fact, no matter how you deny it anon.
- 549 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 15:27:26.83
- I think obese people should be hospitalized for their health' sake
- 550 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 15:46:10.96
- I'm finna cook tonkotsu oden.
- 551 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 15:51:33.24
- Obesity is a problem but not chubby
I am so fine especially in this season
all the fat protect me from the cold wind
Get it sticky
- 552 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 15:58:37.96
- Can I show you my penis?
- 553 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 16:03:45.62
- tonkotsu oden is killer
- 554 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 16:11:44.60
- 555 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 16:13:39.50
Sorry, I do not want to see no waste
- 556 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 16:22:24.78
I wan to see
- 557 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 16:36:15.72
- I want to see , too.
- 558 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 16:48:31.66
- I want to see, three.
- 559 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 16:59:53.84
are you MrPinky
- 560 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 17:04:16.78
- ( ﾟ∀ﾟ)o彡°PENIS ! PENIS !
- 561 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 19:13:15.41
I'd love to if yours is cut and big enough to make my pussy wet
- 562 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 21:50:29.69
- Just a minute,please? I will take a picture and to send.
- 563 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 21:51:22.87
- 564 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 21:55:09.04
- Maybe it is just too small thing to see
We've got to have a microscope
- 565 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 21:58:08.05
- Hurry had my pants down already
- 566 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 22:16:41.68
- 567 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 22:27:31.51
- Cumming soon
- 568 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/08(土) 23:12:36.08
- So you don't show your dick pic
I googled "big dick" and then I just cum watching them!
- 569 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/09(日) 18:43:00.00
I am disappointed with you.
- 570 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/10(月) 02:13:04.72
- all you pervert
- 571 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/10(月) 11:56:18.81
- And so are you. It's because seen from others' point of view, everyone has his/her own peculiar sexual habits or fetish they don't understand.
That means people tend to call someone a pervert when they cannot accept him/her.
- 572 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/10(月) 18:40:56.51
- I know that if we saw it we will point it and say "small...."
- 573 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/10(月) 18:53:25.23
- I don't care about the size at all.
I like nice shaped penis
- 574 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/10(月) 19:05:07.32
- I have been having my pants down since Satuday.
- 575 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/10(月) 20:02:32.96
- keep it that way!
- 576 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/10(月) 20:04:38.03
- I was wondering
Do you guys have this virtual gf(s)?
She gets angry with you, right?
- 577 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/10(月) 22:54:05.40
- SLIM SHADY IS IN ALL OF US
- 578 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/11(火) 00:39:57.54
- What do you mean by that?
- 579 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/11(火) 00:49:10.53
- 580 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/11(火) 00:53:38.35
- What are they?
- 581 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/11(火) 00:56:23.78
- 582 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/11(火) 00:58:41.45
- What is your purpose?
- 583 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/11(火) 00:59:58.87
- 584 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/11(火) 01:07:14.28
- Ｉ’ｍ very very scary, crying.
- 585 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/11(火) 01:08:04.24
- Why are they from 2 to 4 ?
- 586 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/11(火) 01:10:06.66
- 587 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/11(火) 01:12:22.26
- Stop it!
- 588 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/11(火) 01:13:18.72
- 589 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/11(火) 01:18:02.05
- decreased ? Why ? I don't understand your messages.
I am absolutely terrified, so I slipped on my pants.
- 590 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/11(火) 01:20:04.06
- 591 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/11(火) 01:43:53.02
- SLIM SHADY is the dark side of your personality.
Every body has their share of SLIM SHADY elements in them.
- 592 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/11(火) 14:34:31.07
- Today is National Foundation Day.
- 593 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/11(火) 15:31:49.68
- 594 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/11(火) 19:18:26.29
- today is very cold.
- 595 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/11(火) 19:29:32.01
- Let me warm you by sucking your cock
My mouth is so warm
- 596 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/12(水) 00:14:19.08
- Let's hold each other tightly in order for both of us to warm up.
- 597 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/12(水) 01:39:57.73
- What are you taking about? You're holding my dick so tightly,,,,,,
- 598 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/12(水) 16:06:31.65
- Have you ever imagine why you have a penis with you?
- 599 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/12(水) 17:10:53.07
- To pee?
- 600 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/12(水) 17:56:50.77
- oh! I forgot about that
do semen and pee come out from same spot?
- 601 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/12(水) 17:58:21.05
- how do you manage to decide which is coming out
do they feel different?
- 602 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/12(水) 17:59:10.56
- do they come out together sometimes?
- 603 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/12(水) 18:15:06.42
- Is it just me or I kinda miss the grammar nazis....
- 604 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/12(水) 19:18:06.66
I suggest you go to a elementary school to seduce boys by saying like "im gonna teach you how to make you feel good! Come with me" or something
And then you can learn the shape and functions of a penis
Such a nice idea!
- 605 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/12(水) 19:51:54.02
- 606 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/12(水) 19:54:46.71
- That's child molester wtf.....
- 607 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/12(水) 20:10:34.53
- I know...that is so gross
- 608 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/12(水) 22:00:42.26
- I'm having baby.It's yours.
- 609 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/12(水) 22:03:15.63
No it's nobody's.
It's your imagination kid...poor girl... Just because you don't have a guy....
- 610 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/12(水) 22:19:58.45
- My dick is gone.
- 611 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/12(水) 22:22:24.95
- Why? Your wife found out you cheated on her and cut off by her?
- 612 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/12(水) 22:32:39.38
That tasted good.
- 613 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/13(木) 19:54:25.58
Sir, I'm still waiting! I'd love to see your penis!
- 614 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/13(木) 20:06:14.97
- then you have to show your pussy first. Olympic season doesn't matter.
- 615 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/13(木) 20:07:16.89
- My pussy is Tama
- 616 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/13(木) 20:15:29.76
- oh god I think you had a penis, but you cut it off. oh my god you were a man!
- 617 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/13(木) 20:17:55.42
- I almost was deceived by a Shemale person in Shetland.
- 618 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/13(木) 20:18:39.35
- This person again.....
- 619 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/13(木) 20:20:29.14
- Tama is a very pretty pussy, do you love to watch her photo?
- 620 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/13(木) 20:22:08.17
- Hard off.
- 621 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/13(木) 20:23:03.93
- Tama means balls in Japanese. She's so cute like bals.
- 622 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/13(木) 20:26:25.43
- yeah, I love to watch it why not?
- 623 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/13(木) 20:35:09.96
- Well, I think Kokan is so dangerous to show here. But everybody wanna watch.
I don't mind you to show it off.
- 624 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/13(木) 20:36:31.99
- Then show it off! Nudist!
- 625 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/13(木) 20:36:44.76
- Kokan is between thighs
- 626 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/13(木) 20:44:10.98
- Koran is the best book ever.
- 627 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/13(木) 20:45:34.54
- yeah baby. I'm about to pee now, so by the time I come back, you will already show it.
okay? I'll come back in a minute.
- 628 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/13(木) 20:50:45.27
- OK, I'll do it a century later.
- 629 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/13(木) 21:00:29.98
- I can't stop laughing
- 630 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/13(木) 21:08:30.43
- ur suit is sweet. turn me on.
- 631 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/14(金) 00:22:29.56
- If you want to see dick pics so badly, just google it like "big dick" "huge cock" "big black cock"
There will be tons of big dicks on your computer screen!
- 632 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/14(金) 01:47:45.45
- You are my sunshine. I am always with you.
- 633 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/14(金) 01:50:19.88
- I always find "you're sunshine" so creepy!
Just imagine someone says to you "you're my sunshine"
That's so gross ewwww
- 634 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/14(金) 02:02:51.39
- You are my sunshine and you are my soul soul.
- 635 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/14(金) 02:09:38.75
- YUCK! I'm not your sunshine! I'm more like black hole
- 636 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/14(金) 02:17:46.29
- Boo! That's all right!
- 637 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/14(金) 02:30:23.01
- Hey sunshine! It's too late go straight to bed!
- 638 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/14(金) 03:53:29.81
- I am the nightworld king.
- 639 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/14(金) 07:33:15.30
- Yuzuru Hnayu is amazing!
- 640 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/14(金) 11:20:42.14
- Sara is short people.
- 641 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/14(金) 22:49:25.14
- What do you mean " short people"?
- 642 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/14(金) 22:54:27.74
- those who shortchange in returning like 10 bucks for 80 bucks item from 100 bucks I handed him
- 643 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/14(金) 23:00:17.27
- Kanji is so difficult to read.
It's the same kanji characters as a shogi player's name which is pronounced " Habu"
- 644 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/14(金) 23:01:54.56
- or Hanyu in a North Kanto place name
- 645 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/14(金) 23:05:34.93
- Travel is great.
- 646 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/14(金) 23:34:41.93
- Well,I want you to give her a break.
She is only seventeen years old.
- 647 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/15(土) 00:10:35.35
- 648 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/15(土) 00:40:14.69
- i've been constipated for 4 days
i tried to push it out but noooooo
my ass hurts
- 649 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/15(土) 00:43:38.97
- In that case, I recommend drinking a lot of Pepsi which reduces fatness in your body!
After drinking this Pepsi, I always get some diarrhea and then my stomach is totally empty lol
- 650 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/15(土) 00:48:33.87
- will try that tomorrow
thank you kind sir!
- 651 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/15(土) 00:57:47.65
- Make sure you buy the Pepsi with "Tokuho" mark!
When this Pepsi was released, I was so obsessed that I always got diarrhea lol
Apparently this one includes 難消化性デキストリン which makes your stomach "weak"
- 652 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/15(土) 01:23:19.50
- Alright thanks again
consitipated or diarrhea, either way my ass will hurt!
but I will do whatever to become free of this pain
- 653 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/15(土) 10:54:47.60
- Unfortunately, it's impossible for you to escape from that pain for good as long as you live.
Probably, there is a cut inside your anus and whenever solid craps pass through your anus , the cut opens again before it heals.
As the result, it turns into an incurable disease.
You know, to feel pain is not such a bad thing because it tells you that you are alive.
- 654 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/15(土) 19:28:39.24
- your story scared the shit out of me.... caused me a good anal evacuation
but seriously the pepsi thing worked! I feel so empty now, woot!!
- 655 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/15(土) 20:34:43.10
A girl gave me chocolate.I was very happy.
- 656 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/15(土) 23:13:28.19
- So hentai....I'm not into that thing
- 657 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/15(土) 23:36:30.45
- What are you gonna do tomorrow?
- 658 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/15(土) 23:43:59.31
- I'm gonna watch some movies at home and then study English a little bit
- 659 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/16(日) 19:01:59.69
- Takeshima is an inherat part of the territory of Japan.
- 660 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/16(日) 19:12:35.76
- That's for sure.
- 661 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/16(日) 19:53:42.85
So what? Everydoby knows such a thing.
What would you do if Korea had no intention of returning it to Japan forever?
- 662 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/16(日) 20:44:39.05
- My cola was drunk by my brother.
- 663 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/16(日) 20:51:30.20
Great! I slept all day...so I'm very fine.
- 664 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/16(日) 21:41:00.77
- I get headache when I sleep all day.
- 665 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/16(日) 21:53:29.34
What a terrible brother you have!
You had better make him drink one litters of soy sauce instead of coke!
- 666 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/17(月) 02:06:50.64
If I were you, I'd kill him!
Coke is very important!
- 667 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/17(月) 02:12:52.80
- Ｃｏｋｅ has a lot of caramel dye which cause cancer.
I hate Coke.
- 668 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/17(月) 02:16:31.12
- I don't care because I don't want to live longer! I always think I want to die in my 40s or 50s
So cancer? That's exactly what I'm trying to get! Haha
Fuck my life
- 669 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/17(月) 02:37:30.13
- Sad story, bro.
- 670 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/17(月) 02:42:12.36
- Thanks, pal
Usually I don't use this kind of word like pal bro dude
Because they sound so cheap
Is it only me?
- 671 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/17(月) 06:02:32.96
- 672 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/17(月) 06:03:49.56
- English please? Asshole?
- 673 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/17(月) 06:17:57.86
- who is it?
- 674 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/17(月) 06:22:33.69
- I'm Shinzo Abe
- 675 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/17(月) 06:47:04.76
What do you write it in Kanji?
- 676 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/17(月) 19:30:17.00
- only a word.
- 677 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/17(月) 21:32:55.83
- 678 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 02:42:16.37
- Are you pro immigrant in Japan?
Some insist Japan need to accept immigrants because of dwindling population. On the other hand, some concern the deterioration of public security. Please share your opinion about that.
- 679 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 07:10:51.88
- Abe heart
- 680 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 08:16:31.40
Your name is rare.
- 681 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 09:25:00.66
I am against the immigration as a solution to the popularity issue.
It leaves security concerns like you mentioned.
On top of that, they will take all the jobs because they are cheaper labourer
which will cause further financial and economical issues.
The door should be opened to the outside only when the inside is fixed
or we will not have the strength to withstand it.
- 682 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 09:33:15.28
It is quite a difficult situation
We cannot accept anymore of the issue banknotes from the Bank of Japan
It is said that we all carry debt of 700man yen/person and at the same time,
there will be boost of aging population here in Japan
The insurance fee and tax fee will rise for young generations, although,
there are many problems regarding about employment
Some even cannot get married and it is hard for them to have a child
- 683 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 09:39:39.21
- Also even some people earns money, we all have different lifestyle,
so they won't get married or even if they did, they don't make a lot of children
So WHO is really paying for the cost in the near future?
I am internally against the immigration, however, I think we cannot
pick a right personal if we lose a chance to do so. If Japanese govt
is really concerning about the immigration then they must do them immediately,
while we have strength to choose the skilled people from abroad
- 684 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 09:45:02.61
- We sure do not want no skilled workers here because of running fee of jails
or policeman will rise high and we do not want to lose the order
in the community that we had for a long time
- 685 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 09:56:10.98
- See, Venetia chose closed country and Rome chose opened country
Either way survived in their own skills and we all learn that
eventually every countries do not last forever
When there is a beginning, there is an ending
My guess is that Japan will choose the isolation and it is not all bad
We cannot discuss this subject with good nor bad
- 686 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 14:23:06.56
- I have bad breath. I wear a flu mask to avoid airborne virous but
the problem is my breath is so smelly that I really get irritated and
I have the urge of hitting people around me randomly to releave my
- 687 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 14:25:41.96
Ewww...how would it feel like when you are the virus itself
- 688 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 15:29:46.15
I'm not talking to you, bitch.
- 689 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 15:53:45.62
- 690 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 16:13:45.33
- You mad bro?
- 691 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 16:35:28.21
- ＞My guess is that Japan will choose the isolation
I agree! I think too japan will choose the isolation I don't say it's bad but japan will be definitely a less influential country and poor country in the future.
- 692 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 17:42:19.62
- I've learned English through conversations on text messages with foreigners only, so my English is so broken-English.
I want to learn correct grammars, words, and idioms though, I don't know how I should do because I've been standing far from study since childhood. When I was student, all I have done is masturbation, not study...
Please recommend me some good tips, good books, good videos, good sites to learn English! I'll give you amazing hentai pics!
- 693 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 18:09:45.87
- Just pick up some ugly English teachers
- 694 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 18:28:13.33
That is true but there is nothing that we can do
Also admitting many foreigners in our country is like a panic for us
We stayed closed country since Tokunaga Reign until defeat of WWII
I do have my own opinion but that is not good enough. Much smarter elite
might be thinking of these problems and it is so understandable that
these problem is not that easy and very complicated
- 695 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 18:41:04.30
- Well, actually not defect of WWII. When Perry came with this huge ship, we'd opened our country
- 696 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 20:00:15.36
- I believe some immigrants to japan is okay if there are some strict conditions like if they are highly skilled workers but these people don't come to japan because I mean like who wants to come to japan which has no future at all right?
These people naturally go to the states or promising countries like china to make money.
- 697 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 20:42:29.75
I must agree a little but you know what?
I have been to many other countries but there is no better place than Japan
I am Japanese and I love Kansai's Udon(Not Tokyo), Japanese noodles, and sashimi with pretty good soysauce
I am huge fan of Japanese foods and I am CHUBBY because of that
Who would ever want to leave a country with these good foods
- 698 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 20:48:09.18
- Some people can adapt to the new environment but my mom made
Japanese food almost every single day and I really can't live without them
If I go to store in about 20min, there is a Udon, just about 20yen and a soup
is like 100yen. All together it's like 120yen and with some toppings no more than 200yen
Wow! This is an art! I am born to be Japanese and I cannot imagine a day without my soul foods
- 699 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 20:56:17.65
- And we really have this very nice nature around us
There is a river nearby my relative's house and some of my relatives
do some fishing and they BBQ this fish called, Ayu and it is so delicious with some salt
Water is so delicious here and we sometimes, get some water from the mountain to drink or
use them when we cook. Such a luxury. So safe and no need of policeman and I always
used to swim alone or watch stars during night time or play with fireworks since I was very young
- 700 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 21:06:55.73
- There is this long tunnel and I always find it so amazing that
it is city on the one-side but once you get out of a tunnel,
it is so country-side with so many green and natures
Most people do not know that place though. So beautiful,
especially during early Summer with such a beautiful air and scenery
- 701 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 21:23:41.38
- I heard the number of foreign students in japan has been decreasing because japan is no loner good country for them.
Like Malaysia they were following suit japan in terms of economy but now no one in Malaysia is interested in japan! Instead they study abroad in China, Korea, the US the UK Australia Canada you name it
This is sad but this is the Japan's future.
No one will care about japan like "what is japan?" "Is that a country? "Japan is a part of China isn't it?" Lol
As China has been stronger, Japan has been weaker and weaker. That's for sure.
- 702 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 22:13:57.61
- Who cares anyways
You know what! I have met this real gay. The REAL one in this very country-side
I mean, he did not need to hide or anything, he was just a gay
The way he talk, the way he walk, the way he act were so gay
I froze for a moment but I think it might be good for Japan to announce that
we do have no discrimination against gay people. I mean, some do think weird, like me
but we're not radical at all, right?
- 703 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 22:17:29.86
- I don't get your point
- 704 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 22:28:46.23
- See, it seems that gays are not that much harmful people
Some are well-educated and skilled. We do not have violent act
toward gay people, I think. So why don't we invite gays here
Make some government commercial like,
"Having difficulties with your culture backgrounds and all that...
This is a good country to live as a gay" lol
No matter how we think, Japanese are always not radical but very mild
Sometimes mildness is bad but mostly I think we are so good
- 705 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 22:33:37.02
- The usual radical Christian here....
Go back to you thread!
- 706 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 22:34:18.71
- We sometimes do have some frustration because our mildness but
we really don't care what others do, as long as they are doing the right thing
Many are straight people but I have not heard anything about discrimination against gay though
There are always some gays in every company. It is quite obvious but we just don't talk about it
We are like nevermind unless he/she works, you know.
- 707 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 22:39:00.81
- You're spearing hate again...
- 708 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 22:45:22.04
- I did my homework too hard....
- 709 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/18(火) 22:47:00.59
GJ! Hope you have your hair left for the future
- 710 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/19(水) 19:20:37.40
- I believe most Japanese are ok about gay culture mostly because
they don't get the chance to know gay men.
I am a Japanese and I am a homophobia.
That is because I was harrassed badly by gays.
Until then I was ok with them, thinking it is none of my business.
But the problem is, they want to make it my business.
This gay man I knew once said "I want to sleep with straight men because they f*** like men."
Maybe they must think Japanese are too polite to keep refusing.
That, they might have a chance if they keep pushing.
I am sorry but I don't want to know how great you are in blowing.
When I say no, it means no so just cut the crap and leave me alone...
- 711 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/19(水) 19:38:01.74
Go back to your thread bitch.
- 712 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/19(水) 19:56:49.57
You're boring just go back to your thread
You hate monger
- 713 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/19(水) 20:09:55.76
>I am a Japanese and I am a homophobia.
I bet you wanted to say "I am a homophobe" or "I am homophobic".
>That is because I was harrassed badly by gays.
Wow. Are you that cute? I never thought something like this could be true.
- 714 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/19(水) 20:16:19.58
- 715 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/19(水) 20:43:15.23
Maybe she was always thinking about that lol
- 716 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/19(水) 22:58:29.03
- >>711 >>712
It is not hate nor grudge but trauma.
I am only stating what happened in the past.
You go back to San Fransisco.
I don't see myself good looking.
Maybe they just want anything they can get.
Like those guys in nightclubs trying to pick up not-so-good-looking girls.
- 717 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/19(水) 23:06:20.26
- middle aged woman's exes could win gold medals at 粗チンオリンピック.
their sons are so good-for-nothing.
- 718 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/19(水) 23:21:28.50
- I have so many bad experiences with Christians they are all worth persecution
They are disgusting and pathetic and spread hate all the time like the middle-aged whore who always tries to stir up discontent in this thread
They all need to die and I think it's about time to persecute all Christians in japan again! They should be burnt alive!
- 719 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/19(水) 23:23:51.66
Hey the chubby middle aged woman with a divorce and no life, your thread is here
Chat in Engish (オバさん専用) Part2
I can believe people in their 30s are so stupid like her
- 720 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/19(水) 23:54:35.53
- seems like she is a member of west baptist church so.... not surprising
- 721 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/19(水) 23:55:52.07
- They attacked Midian just as the LORD had commanded Moses, and they killed all the men.
All five of the Midianite kings – Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur, and Reba – died in the battle. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword.
Then the Israelite army captured the Midianite women and children and seized their cattle and flocks and all their wealth as plunder.
They burned all the towns and villages where the Midianites had lived.
After they had gathered the plunder and captives, both people and animals,
they brought them all to Moses and Eleazar the priest, and to the whole community of Israel, which was camped on the plains of Moab beside the Jordan River, across from Jericho.
- 722 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/20(木) 00:02:40.28
- Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the people went to meet them outside the camp.
But Moses was furious with all the military commanders who had returned from the battle.
"Why have you let all the women live?" he demanded. "These are the very ones who followed Balaam's advice and caused the people of Israel to rebel against the LORD at Mount Peor.
They are the ones who caused the plague to strike the LORD's people.
Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man.
Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves.
- 723 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/20(木) 00:31:27.64
- As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace.
If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor.
But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town.
When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town.
But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.
What kind of God approves of murder, rape, and slavery?
- 724 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/20(木) 00:37:40.36
- If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father.
Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.
What kind of lunatic would make a rape victim marry her attacker? Answer: God.
- 725 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/20(木) 00:43:55.88
- you are really so lunatic as well
- 726 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/20(木) 00:46:55.84
- If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death:
the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.
- 727 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/20(木) 01:11:27.73
Awwww you're desperate middle aged slut
- 728 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/20(木) 05:24:16.94
- I made new thread for her!
【離婚】Chat in English 中年婆専用【1回目】
I'm such a nice person!
- 729 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/20(木) 10:19:10.45
- Why don't you make your own thread, such as
" Chat and flirt in English - GAYS ONLY - "
- 730 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/20(木) 10:21:01.97
- Or something like,
" Chat in English about the radical Christians from the far east "
- 731 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/21(金) 18:55:47.76
- People in the 2 channel are very logical.
Hoever, English is not a logical language.
The average native speakers probably think Japan was evil during WW2.
Therefore, English language only can reach the standard of thinking.
- 732 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/21(金) 19:19:50.57
- Gaijins are very illogical.
For example, gaijins think it is the evidence of the taking of comfort women by force
that Japanese government paid compensation to the comfort women.
However, Japanese government paid not because we admitted the force
but because we only paid for their trouble under the war time.
Other example, the fishermen in Taiji are whaling for living, but Americans are hunting wild animals for fun.
Why is only Japan criticized?
Gaijins are not logical or Englsih are not logical.
- 733 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/21(金) 20:26:29.99
- 【離婚】Chat in English 中年婆専用【1回目】
- 734 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/21(金) 20:37:01.09
Chat in Engish (オバさん専用) Part2
【離婚】Chat in English 中年婆専用【1回目】
- 735 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/21(金) 20:37:31.81
- 736 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/22(土) 11:39:33.83
- 【離婚】Chat in English 中年婆専用【1回目】
- 737 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/22(土) 12:53:24.77
If you really got cancer, you would never say that
you want to get cancer. Even if people want to die now and then,
they don't think to get cancer.
- 738 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/22(土) 14:16:34.44
- 【離婚】Chat in English 中年婆専用【1回目】
- 739 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/22(土) 15:15:48.26
I don't want to hear any more.
Your comment is the same as >>728.
You are very retard.
- 740 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/22(土) 15:51:02.47
- 【離婚】Chat in English 中年婆専用【1回目】
- 741 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/22(土) 20:35:32.72
You are asking for it.
- 742 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/22(土) 20:58:16.39
- 【離婚】Chat in English 中年婆専用【1回目】
- 743 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/22(土) 21:00:08.87
YOU LITTLE IMP!
- 744 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/22(土) 21:27:58.87
- 【離婚】Chat in English 中年婆専用【1回目】
- 745 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/23(日) 00:41:18.50
Good job. Thanks for making the place for the annoying middle-aged woman.
- 746 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/23(日) 00:48:09.17
- 【離婚】Chat in English 中年婆専用【1回目】
- 747 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/23(日) 16:25:28.77
I want to see you naked.
- 748 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/23(日) 16:40:05.88
- 【離婚】Chat in English 中年婆専用【1回目】
- 749 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/23(日) 17:07:12.36
I do justice to you.
- 750 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/23(日) 17:12:56.67
- 【離婚】Chat in English 中年婆専用【1回目】
- 751 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/23(日) 17:19:47.14
Pull out your teeth.
- 752 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/23(日) 17:24:24.80
- 【離婚】Chat in English 中年婆専用【1回目】
- 753 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/23(日) 19:05:02.26
I'm a little worried.
- 754 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/23(日) 19:09:52.61
- 【離婚】Chat in English 中年婆専用【1回目】
- 755 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/23(日) 19:23:16.39
Your character is very bad.
- 756 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/23(日) 19:25:14.31
- 【離婚】Chat in English 中年婆専用【1回目】
- 757 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/23(日) 19:45:54.78
- 758 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/23(日) 19:56:42.06
- 【離婚】Chat in English 中年婆専用【1回目】
- 759 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/23(日) 21:11:09.02
- Why are there many posting of "あぼーん" here?...
- 760 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/24(月) 12:52:51.59
- Just out of a curiosity, how do you あぼーん w/o ID?
- 761 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/24(月) 13:18:52.50
- 【離婚】Chat in English 中年婆専用【1回目】
- 762 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/25(火) 03:21:47.42
- Now this thread has become dead all thanks to the middle-aged woman.
- 763 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/25(火) 03:43:29.85
You'd better make use of NG function.
These days, I started studying French.
I realized how simple English grammar is. It's really truoblesome to change cases of verbs or nouns. Moreover, there are distictions between male nouns and female ones, I mean grammatical gender.
Have you ever studied any foreign languages??
- 764 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/25(火) 11:19:14.74
＞You'd better make use of NG function.
Who the hell do you think you are?
- 765 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/25(火) 12:02:08.25
I studied German for 2 years when I was in college. Looking back, I should have taken mandarin instead
- 766 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/25(火) 13:58:53.85
- 【離婚】Chat in English 中年婆専用【1回目】
- 767 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/25(火) 14:29:14.22
- how many tulips did you make bloom?
- 768 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/25(火) 18:15:21.51
- 769 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/25(火) 19:38:48.74
- 770 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/25(火) 19:49:19.64
- English motherfucker, do you speak it?!
- 771 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/25(火) 19:52:33.46
- No I don't speak the retarded language called "English" you fucker
- 772 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/25(火) 22:05:41.99
- Mikaera? Is she an anti-Japanese feelings holder?
- 773 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/25(火) 22:13:33.98
- I remember when she was super mad about the fact that many Japanese people use "外人" not "外国人"! Lol
She was so ranting about this on twitter lol
Such a stupid girl
- 774 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/25(火) 22:24:01.00
- 外人 is not a discriminatory word.
If a 外人 thinks "It is a ciscriminatory word because people being told 外人 think so",
the 外人 is 害人.
- 775 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/25(火) 23:02:30.72
- they are 意識高い系 gaijins
they want to enlighten japanese people instead of enlightening their fellow citizens.
- 776 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/25(火) 23:12:36.88
- I want to educate as many gaijins as possible.
They are destroyers in Japanese language.
- 777 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/26(水) 00:57:02.61
- Not only foreginers but also Japanese are desteroying their own language.
Some of stupid Japanese guys use foreign words, and they change the pronunciations of the words or even the meanings.
- 778 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/26(水) 01:01:09.25
- LOL at "意識高い系 gaijins"! Love it
Also I remember she was so upset when Japanese people imply that she is "fat" or "chubby" and she claimed she is not fat on twitter
But by Japanese standard she is a bit fat IMO
- 779 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/26(水) 12:28:30.82
- 【離婚】Chat in English 中年婆専用【1回目】
- 780 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/26(水) 12:41:48.64
You should see a psychiatrist.
- 781 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/26(水) 19:50:06.33
- 【離婚】Chat in English 中年婆専用【1回目】
- 782 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/26(水) 19:58:46.74
You are miserable.
- 783 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/26(水) 20:26:14.01
- Why does motherfucker still make such threads....
- 784 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/26(水) 20:39:45.04
- 【離婚】Chat in English 中年婆専用【1回目】
- 785 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/26(水) 20:47:35.04
Your life is very very miserable.
- 786 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/26(水) 21:01:11.70
- 【離婚】Chat in English 中年婆専用【1回目】
- 787 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/26(水) 21:52:53.65
- My effort of learning English makes me disease.
I wonder if I was born as an English speaker.
- 788 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/26(水) 22:00:25.40
- True! It's like a obsession
- 789 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/26(水) 22:01:49.38
- now is the time to stop learning english and try to do something through english!
- 790 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/26(水) 22:05:17.34
- For example?
- 791 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/26(水) 22:08:44.96
Make a full auto translating system?
- 792 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/26(水) 22:21:23.89
- If you can do that, you'll be a billionaire
- 793 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/26(水) 22:43:54.63
Off course I can't(´･ω･`)
I'm not major in neither language nor engineering(´･ω･`)
- 794 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/27(木) 16:50:17.28
- All the effort I put into learning English would be a waste
if the machine translation that actually works was invented
- 795 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/27(木) 17:43:19.92
- i don't think even that machine can read this thread, because it contains tons of grammatical mistakes and typos.
- 796 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/27(木) 18:05:19.80
- for example, if that machine is forced to read middle aged woman's vapid stories, it will go insane and then explode.:P
- 797 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/27(木) 18:52:13.96
- That's probably the best scenario I have read in this thread! Good job!
- 798 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/27(木) 19:03:54.71
- I am a man and don't care about middle aged women.
Why do you repeat the word?
- 799 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/27(木) 19:09:21.89
- What's the word?
- 800 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/27(木) 19:13:18.44
- It is "middle aged woma（中年婆）"
- 801 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/27(木) 19:25:51.18
- but she considers herself to be middle aged woman, doesn't she?
if not, she should just ignore it.
- 802 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/27(木) 19:29:01.88
- Is she in here?
I don't see such a women nowadays.
- 803 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/27(木) 19:31:32.99
- she is now in the hospital.
- 804 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/27(木) 19:54:19.50
- , She climbed up a ladder to give a bunch of grapes to a gasman,
but she lost a balance, fell down to the ground and broken her shoulder.
It will take one month to recover.
- 805 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/27(木) 19:59:32.00
- That's good for her!
- 806 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/27(木) 20:17:59.77
- That's a kind of retribution she always vented her freaking frustration here and annoyed so many people and then people naturally disappeared as the gaijins used to do this before.
- 807 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/27(木) 20:45:14.89
Go! Go! Nippon is a novel game, all ages allow to play this game.
It does a good job of
introducing you to certain elements of Japan,
and even has Japanese text along with the English.So you can study English and maybe pronounce.
- 808 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/27(木) 20:53:50.61
English words makes me crazy!!!!!
I don't wanna see it anymore.
- 809 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/27(木) 21:13:26.15
However, I want to object to a lot of anti-Japanese propaganda.
I want to get used to English.
- 810 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/28(金) 09:26:25.50
- Me, three.
- 811 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/02/28(金) 13:21:46.13
- Fucking me, fucking four.
- 812 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/01(土) 00:00:44.88
- people call me a fucking idiot.
but what if I have never fucked before...
- 813 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/01(土) 02:15:58.34
How many years do you need to be able to the spell?
- 814 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/01(土) 13:23:34.00
- How many years lol
- 815 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/01(土) 13:26:20.58
- How many years later do you need to be able to use the spell?
- 816 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/01(土) 13:30:00.63
Then you are an idiot who may be fucking sometimes in the future!
- 817 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/01(土) 15:16:11.19
- I always try not to use the word "fuck" but I use it all the time
What's wrong with me?
- 818 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/01(土) 20:23:03.67
Maybe your subconsciousness is filled with the desire to fuck.
- 819 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/01(土) 21:14:54.86
Really? That's unexpected at all.
I remember I used it so much during English classes when I was in college and my fucking English teachers were pissed off lol
What a loser
- 820 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/01(土) 22:30:23.04
- That's probably because you don't know how else to express your thoughts
thus you easily resort yourself using the f-word. Study up on
vocabularies and expressions, you won't be using the f-word so much in no time.
- 821 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/01(土) 23:15:37.52
- Actually, I believe many native English speakers use the word"fuck".
If you see the video below, you'll know what I mean.
- 822 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/02(日) 00:38:44.34
- Wow. They don't give a fuck about the frequent use of the word "fuck".
- 823 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/02(日) 00:56:15.34
- I like "fucking."
Japanese kids often add "fucking" to many words.
- 824 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/02(日) 01:14:38.72
- I hate fucking. It's disgusting
- 825 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/02(日) 01:27:44.18
Yes, I am aware of that. Some do swear so much.
And those are considered uneducated and illiterate.
If that's how you want to be looked at, there's no stopping you.
- 826 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/02(日) 01:34:17.66
- Who cares? You fucker
Who the hell do you think you are?
- 827 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/02(日) 01:35:15.22
- I was very surprised at the news of Obokata indeed.
- 828 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/02(日) 01:46:20.99
Obviously >>817 did. In case you failed to notice.
It's just about being appropriate which is quite important
if you are to live within a society.
But if you choose to be a rebel then that's just your choice
and there's no right for me to deny that.
And I never wrote it's wrong either. So I don't know what your problem is.
- 829 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/02(日) 02:09:30.98
- Whatever I don't give a fuck.
- 830 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/02(日) 02:39:13.82
What do you think? Is the whole thing made up or just mistakes on details? I still can't tell...
- 831 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/02(日) 08:53:13.07
I think it was just a miss.
Development of science never goes with out mistakes.
- 832 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/02(日) 17:31:59.66
I doubt they are mere mistakes.
How childlish they are! Even high school students never made such kind.
- 833 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/02(日) 20:59:26.90
- There are much debate about it though.
Some think the experiment itself was a success,
but she slacked out on the paper as she was not confident with her English.
And her silence is only due to the process of patent registration.
Or she made it all up from the beginning judging from her
"odd" behavior in the past.
Either way, it is a fact that she messed up her paper
and her long silence is only making things even more doubtful.
- 834 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/02(日) 21:32:31.03
- What are you taking about?
- 835 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/02(日) 21:49:17.80
Exactly what I mean.
If it is real a ground breaking discovery, she should behave confident. Why silent?
- 836 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/02(日) 22:03:33.54
All the fuss around the STAP cell thingy.
A female scientist named Obokata reported that she succeeded in producing a new form of cell, STAP cell.
Apparently it was such a great finding, enough to change the world we see now.
But after it's been published, no other scientists were able to reproduce it up until now.
And many pointed out some doubting facts; the images used in the report showed evidence of being edited,
and some parts of her paper seem to have been copied from someone else's.
There have been many inquiries made to Obokata about those concerns but so far no response.
If it really is to do with the patent, she can at least comment so.
Or maybe there's more to it that we don't know.
No one will know the truth until it is revealed.
But it is suspicious indeed.
- 837 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/02(日) 22:31:21.90
Also, she can explain it in Japanese, this time. No need to fear for miscommunication.
As for me, not in English, explain in Japanese is a piece of cake.
- 838 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/02(日) 23:05:46.92
Well, if the patent registration is in process, there aren't much she can say at the moment.
What I meant was that she can at least come out in public and apolgize for the chaos
and ask people to wait until the patent is done so she can explain.
That's what a mature adult would do, wheter or not the STAP cell is real.
- 839 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/02(日) 23:37:12.82
She's making a simple thing difficult by keeping the silence.
Hey, Rikejo, just say there's a special knack to produce it.
I hope she is not dreaming now.
- 840 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 00:59:27.86
- It is really good news though
I do not know nothing about that experiment and report
but she is really young, charming, and talented
- 841 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 01:14:23.00
- She looks like my old girlfriend.
She is a rekejo,too.
I wanted to marry her.
she is an researcher in a large company, but I am a jitaku keibi in.
Therefoere, I broke up with her.
I can still remember the first sweets given to me by my grandfather.
They were Werther's originals, I was just 25 years old.
- 842 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 01:17:16.23
- Fuck all riajyuu out there!
It's so annoying to see them enjoying their fucking Sundays....
I hate it fuck them all!
- 843 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 01:39:38.11
oh! your ex was so cute then♪
you should have worked back then
I broke up with my ex because he did not work at all
It really makes me wonder, how would it be like today, when he had worked
I was so beautiful when I was in my early 20s. My weight was like 45kg
and I was so cute with boobs and bums lol
Such a shame that I'd even chose him to go out with me, while other good guys
were asking me out. They were a medical student and a lawyer
I was a virgin as well. Well, good old days with nice memories lol
- 844 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 01:43:17.95
- Well, I wasn't lucky enough because none of the normal guys
asked me out. Many thought that I already had couple bfs
eventhough I was a virgin!
I do not like this control freak so I was totally obsessed with my ex
By the way, he was fun though. Very inspiring
I enjoyed so much so maybe it is fair
Having poor conversation with guys like above might have been boring and lame
- 845 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 01:56:22.50
- Let's join the Shine Shine Dan, or you are a member already?
- 846 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 02:04:23.99
- A middle aged woman here
- 847 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 08:17:22.21
- This is madness...
- 848 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 09:33:55.63
- 【離婚】Chat in English 中年婆専用【1回目】
- 849 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 11:36:32.90
Nobody is interested in your self-absorbed story.
- 850 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 12:39:40.59
- better than having none of the experience
Isn't it so stimulating for those who has not being in love with anyone
since they were born?
- 851 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 13:21:07.63
- yeah it was a wonderful story.... made me tear, really.
you can write all that shit down on the back of a flier next time though.
- 852 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 16:28:04.09
Don't talk to that thing.
Otherwise, that will be so pleased and then post so many stupid comments as always....
- 853 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 16:38:02.60
- Whale meat is very delicious.
Let's share tha passion for whale meat!
I have never dolphin, but this summer I 'm going to visit Taiji !
You may envy me.
- 854 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 16:39:23.52
- I remember I ate whale curry when i was in junior high school!
Also in my area you can buy dolphin meat at supermarket!
- 855 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 17:00:53.80
- have you ever eaten suppon?
- 856 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 17:04:43.65
- No I haven't
- 857 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 17:39:02.06
- me neither
- 858 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 18:11:16.97
- I have eaten once. I drunk the blood. My son's power was up.
My girlfriend in my brain said to me at that night that today was very strong and hard unusually.
- 859 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 20:13:14.67
- your imaginary gf lol
- 860 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 20:31:41.33
- I live in two worlds or over.
First is this world. Second is the brain's world.
I'm sorry I have only two world, but there might be people who have more wrold than two.
Both worlds are real.
Imaginary world and my brain world are not the same world.
If I could count it among the worlds, I had been living in three worlds.
- 861 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 20:54:23.32
- i like hanakuso.
- 862 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 20:59:20.27
- I'm picking nose now and trying to get huge one
- 863 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 21:05:23.38
- you're stupid!
- 864 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 21:06:44.17
- I'm not but YOU
- 865 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 21:10:32.48
- My kotatsu smells bad because I fart in it endlessly.
- 866 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 21:12:45.63
- You should ventilate it sometimes
- 867 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 21:17:51.99
- your room air should be like an emergency level
everyone needs to evacuate immediately before anyone gets hurt by
that awful odor
- 868 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 21:21:13.98
- I always care about getting into the elevator when there are
many people in there already. It would be so humiliating when the siren went off
The same thing goes to your fart in your room, what if this gas alarm starts to ring?
- 869 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 22:10:19.00
- I'm trying to read a Harry Potter book but it's difficult for me.
- 870 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 22:42:16.47
- who is who？
- 871 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/03(月) 23:16:20.20
harry potter up what continue to read the book.
- 872 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/04(火) 01:44:20.51
- I feel happy.
Because I got many books in English today!
Library is good place：）
- 873 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/04(火) 03:20:41.98
- I am reading this holy Bible in English
- 874 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/04(火) 03:28:12.53
- Are you a hidden kirishitan?
- 875 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/04(火) 03:30:50.23
- Mariah Carey's "Fly like a bird" is one of my favorite song ever
Very heart-warming, so much of the strength, and just so powerful
So and so splendid!
- 876 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/04(火) 16:33:03.06
- I don't like 洋楽. Why I study English?
I don't like American and English music, drama,movie and so on.
The only purpose I study English is for against anti-Japanese activities.
Englsih is very poor language.
English language don't reach and get the true history.
- 877 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/04(火) 18:11:44.81
- With the annoying middle-aged woman around in this thread, I come to take a peek
and post this thread less and less.
- 878 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/04(火) 18:13:20.24
That's super and really good motivation!
I learn English because it's convenient and I can read foreign news but I've been seriously wanting to this like I shout to freaking gaijins in japan like " go back to your fucking country!!! you white trash!!!!!"
Yes I only hate white people but I'm not racist.
- 879 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/04(火) 19:15:01.63
Thank you. I got it. I seem to luck bad words.
I must learn tmany evil things to say against anti-Japanese activists.
- 880 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/04(火) 19:30:14.47
How can you hate Caucasians and not be a racist?
I mean, that doesn't make sense.
Racists are people who hate a specific race or nationality, at least I think that's what I
think they are.
- 881 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/04(火) 19:42:22.80
I think it's supposed to be a joke. I see people saying the similar thing quite often on 2ch, not funny at all though.
- 882 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/04(火) 19:45:44.73
- I think because Caucasians are not human they are just human looking animals
So hating Caucasians doesn't mean I'm racist. Am I right? Because they are subhuman. They are not worth being called human
- 883 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/04(火) 21:44:59.08
So, it means it's ok to persecute you if I think you are not a human?
- 884 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/04(火) 21:47:14.98
- 885 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/04(火) 21:49:17.67
- 886 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/04(火) 21:53:24.11
- Because I'm awesome.
Every human being in this universe should worship me like god
- 887 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/04(火) 22:17:14.34
- I don't know who god is.
But I know what god should be.
- 888 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/05(水) 01:10:46.71
- I went to ice skating.
I had fun.
My friend had a fall.
- 889 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/05(水) 14:26:29.65
- When I was an elementary school kid, a kid from a different class broke
his both wrists probably by falling down. He couldn't even pee himself.
I think his teacher always went to the men's room with him to grab his penis and
pull it out of his underwear so that he can pee. He was very tall for an elementary
school kid so he must have had pubic hair already. How embarassing.
- 890 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/05(水) 16:57:00.66
- Manko is a predator eating Chinko.
- 891 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/05(水) 18:04:34.63
- btw, chinko sounds like a girl's name.
we should change it to chinpei, chinta or something.
- 892 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/05(水) 18:33:56.14 !
Lol, that's so funny. That experience might have turned him into a man loving man.
- 893 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/05(水) 18:45:04.72
- I prefer tinpo to tinko because sounds more nasty
- 894 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/05(水) 18:56:10.71 !
- Just took the biggest shit. Gosh feels so good! I think I can get a good night sleep tonite. I'm gonna take shower tomorrow motioning. but...thinking about going to bed with my shit smeared ass makes me a bit uncomfortable.
- 895 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/05(水) 19:29:22.49
- chinko sounds cuter. chinpo sounds like oyaji.
- 896 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/05(水) 19:35:14.96
Chinko is the same mechanisum as Imoko.
Imoko was a Japanese envoy to Sui, you know.
Chinpei served under Xiang Yu and Liu Bang.
Chinta is a younger bkack bream.
Therefore, Chinko is Chinko.
- 897 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/05(水) 20:25:59.01
- I don't like tinko and tinpoko because they sound so childish and cute but I so much prefer tinpo! Nasty nasty nasty :)
- 898 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/05(水) 21:31:45.41
Excuse me but would you mind sucking my tinpo?
- 899 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/05(水) 21:33:53.00
- If yours is big and thick enough like westerner's porn stars big cock
- 900 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/05(水) 21:47:46.61
- "okay" sounds like "包茎". Don't ask "Are you okay?" to me.
- 901 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/05(水) 23:19:12.15
- tinpo sounds so Phimosis. Wai no mono wa age age which is uprising
- 902 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/06(木) 02:26:29.40
You poor girl. you don't know what really counts. it's hardiness and endurance! size doesn't matter!1
- 903 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/06(木) 08:01:21.06 !
- I was just spoken to by a lady sitting next to me in a cafe. Even after we stopped talking, she kept mumbling something.
I don't know if she's talking to herself or trying to get my attention or speaking to something others can't see. She seems normal otherwise which makes it even more scary.
- 904 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/06(木) 09:14:58.61
I bet she's doing "Shadowing" listening to Mp3 player.
- 905 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/06(木) 09:59:37.85 !
- >>904 nah she wasn't listening to anything. Though she held her phone while mumbling, I'm pretty sure she wasn't on the phone either. Also she looked kinda weird. Something about her reminded me of people in drug rehab.
- 906 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/06(木) 13:11:09.45
Size definitely matters! he is a really nice guy and sweet but small cock like Japanese, I can't be horny at all
- 907 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/06(木) 15:31:46.44
- I just finished cleaning my room and fish tank....so tired....like I look like a total shit
- 908 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/06(木) 16:10:04.59
Just insert a wooden pestle in your gaping smelly vagina and shut up.
- 909 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/06(木) 16:20:40.19
- I think Japanese men with small penis should get penis enlargement surgery you know you can see this kind of advertisements on the men's magazines
Man with small penis = worthless
- 910 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/06(木) 17:50:36.11 !
- Just because I'm Japanese doesn't mean I love fish so don't freak out when I say I don't eat fish. Ugh!
- 911 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/06(木) 18:15:45.49
- Just because I'm Japanese doesn't mean I have a small penis UGH!
- 912 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/06(木) 19:05:17.03
- I want to be told such a matter by you anymore anytime in order to one night affair.
- 913 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/06(木) 19:32:17.10
- I heard vaginas smell like fish.
- 914 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/06(木) 22:08:42.52
- hey guys!
i am seventeen years old , high school student!
how old are you ?
- 915 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/06(木) 22:13:35.85
- I wanna be sucked my penis by everyone.
- 916 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/06(木) 22:31:32.36
I'm 10 years old and it's really depressing to think I have to go to school tomorrow again....
Fuck school and idiot teachers
- 917 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/06(木) 23:05:00.42
- I'm a dog and it's really depressing to think my owner doesn't
take me for a walk until tomorrow morning.
- 918 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/06(木) 23:31:39.53
Poor you dog....
But think this way, you're in japan so you will be not cooked like in Korea and China
You're so lucky!
- 919 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/07(金) 05:10:31.76
- I ate an apple skin and all some time ago.
I don't know domestic apples are safe but that imported apples are not.
- 920 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/07(金) 10:16:38.71 !
- I've been studying 3 hours straight( though took a couple small breaks in between)!! phew so tired..but I need to study English harder and get better so that I won't embarrass myself around people anymore...yes I can do it!
- 921 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/07(金) 18:17:34.59
- No you can't and you know it
- 922 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/07(金) 19:51:18.35 !
Why you have to say that =.= As long as you keep it up and put in time and effort, you'll get what you deserve.
- 923 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/07(金) 20:20:54.94
- Awwww you're so naive : )
- 924 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/07(金) 20:37:11.36
wow,japanese teacher is very stupid and crazy,so dont worry.
they have no social experience.
Well, I'll tell you another story.
today is fryday!
what will you do this holiday? game?homo sex?
- 925 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/07(金) 20:42:25.94
You should learn how to spell "fryday" correctly idiot
I'm going to learn Mandarin Chinese and prepare for stupid tests at school
- 926 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/07(金) 20:50:27.11
- There is a proverb. By the time making unnecessary noise, life will be close to the Peninsula.
- 927 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/07(金) 20:53:16.81
- watch out
- 928 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/07(金) 21:30:10.54
- 929 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/07(金) 21:41:55.90
i am not careful to write sentence in english.
- 930 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/07(金) 23:25:50.90
- Only baka people here....
- 931 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/07(金) 23:35:07.59
- I don't hate 外人, but 害人.
- 932 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/07(金) 23:39:44.11
- I hate both gaijins but I'm not racist
- 933 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/07(金) 23:47:08.26
- i havent found the article about b.howard in en.wikipedia
what does it mean?
- 934 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/08(土) 03:25:11.09 !
- Morning folks! Want to stay in bed longer but going to class now. I'm not sure if I can pass this english class though.
I missed so many classes and didn't turn in about half of the assignments except for the major essays. I checked the syllabus the other day and it said attendance and assignments take up 15-20% of the final grade each..
Since more than 60% of the total grade is the minimum pass score, I'll be screwed if I keep missing classes and assignments >_<
- 935 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/08(土) 05:50:37.52
- >>929 so old. take back and relax
- 936 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/08(土) 08:42:27.96 !
- Got home from school. Ate lunch at a small Mexican place. I wanted to eat burrito but they ran out so I ordered something called tamales instead.
I've never had it before so didn't know what I got..
A guy gave me a plate with the thing wrapped in a leaf. I unfolded the leaf and inside was a tortilla dough thing with chicken inside. Looked kinda unappetizing but was okay...though a little expensive for the size..
- 937 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/08(土) 10:24:01.58
- I'm so horny now
- 938 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/08(土) 11:22:43.26
- OMG OMG middle aged woman is so horny
somebody help her
- 939 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/08(土) 11:50:26.35
hey, why your posts always have a "!" after time?
- 940 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/08(土) 13:24:47.11
That's so disgusting don't you think?
Someone give her cucumber or eggplant as a vibrator
- 941 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/08(土) 14:12:44.22
- 外人 never means "害人" . But foreign people don't think so.
- 942 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/08(土) 14:25:12.14
- Apparently Obokata was able to reproduce the STAP cell and released more detailed instruction of its process.
I suppose we will have to wait and see if anyone else can do the same.
Still no explanation on her sloppy paper tho.
- 943 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/08(土) 16:33:44.56
- I'm drinking sparkling water instead of beer.
- 944 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/08(土) 18:33:41.18 !
Hmm not sure..probably because I'm posting from the US..
- 945 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/08(土) 20:54:35.77
Sparkling water? Sounds a little bit posh
- 946 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/08(土) 22:29:52.92
I don't care.
外人 and 害人 are Japanese language.
Foreign people don't have no rigth to claim it.
- 947 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/08(土) 22:55:13.43
- you know what you have to do.
- 948 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/08(土) 23:13:24.49
- Fuck you!
- 949 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/08(土) 23:50:11.01
what are you doing in the us?
are you engaged in some kind of espionage activities?
- 950 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/08(土) 23:52:15.27
- Sleepy I think I need some pills
- 951 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 02:07:33.25
- "If you’ve never eaten while crying you don’t know what life tastes like."
This is the words of Goethe.
And I think so too.
Because I thought so in real-life experience.
Many of the same age I am the guys were spoiled child in the lack of experience. Story of that guy is boring me.
- 952 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 02:20:06.97
- Your grammar is terrible
- 953 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 02:25:08.54
- I wanna eat Thai curry rignt now.
- 954 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 02:27:21.55
- Why don't you make it?
- 955 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 02:52:04.81
- I'm sorry I don't have some food materials.
- 956 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 03:02:28.13
I do not care about grammar.
Because I am a beginner of learning English.
- 957 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 03:12:15.26
- Curry is something I don't necessary to eat. I'm not Indian. Only sometimes.
- 958 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 03:18:00.07
- I like to add some soy source in my curry
I hate people who add strange things like yogurt, grated apple, coffee powder or whatever
- 959 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 05:05:54.39 !
Haha I wish.
I'm here for school.
- 960 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 10:49:29.17
You mean soy sauce, right?
I love putting raw eggs in my curry. Makes it even better.
- 961 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 12:16:29.14
you are foolish.
- 962 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 12:22:33.05
- i don't like raw egg white because it looks like snot.
- 963 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 12:42:25.42
- i've never seen a egg with a worm inside,
but you should crack a raw egg into a bowl and check it carefully before you eat it.
- 964 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 12:47:54.68
- I don't like raw egg too! It's disgusting and I can't stand raw egg gohan and sukiyaki...
- 965 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 13:18:42.25
- Raw 黄身 is OK, but raw 白身 has a little poison.
- 966 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 14:12:06.15
- i wonder how the york got into the white.
- 967 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 16:00:02.79
- Now I just made gyoza so good
- 968 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 16:18:06.51
- I am watching "the L world" now.
- 969 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 16:23:13.49
- I watched that too! Very interesting and learned a lot
- 970 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 17:28:33.62
Really? It's nice. I think so too!
I finished watching in ep5 of season1.
- 971 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 17:59:56.46
- I warn you
The story will be more intense and so complicated and you'll find it difficult to catch up on it
- 972 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 18:10:51.69
- I don't think so.
you spend more time so vain.
- 973 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 18:40:16.05
Thank you for your warning.
It is terrible.haha
I will keep that in mind.
- 974 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 19:01:50.43
- my name is benjyoman.
- 975 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 19:12:15.63
- Yeah, a teacher that came to my class from England said his dog's name was Benjoman, too.
- 976 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 19:13:21.79
- i eat hanakuso.
- 977 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 19:14:15.43
- 971's syoubenn is very yellow.
- 978 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 19:14:30.29
- yeah, go on eating.
- 979 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 19:19:53.36
- Someone is so upset ~~~ ^^
- 980 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 19:29:53.85
- oh, you
- 981 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 20:12:13.09
- 982 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 20:14:40.39
- I don't think there is need for new thread
- 983 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 20:19:28.65
- Because of the annoying middle-aged woman?
In that case, I have to agree with you.
She always messes up thread all the time.
- 984 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 21:03:20.04
- i don't like you.
- 985 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 21:04:32.51
Yeah don't need to make new thread at all
- 986 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 21:05:16.21
Who are you talking to?
- 987 ：971：2014/03/09(日) 21:35:57.38
- 988 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 21:47:55.44
YOU go home
- 989 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 21:53:23.38
- you go home!
- 990 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 21:57:58.19
- 575 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 20:17:13
chat in Englishってコテ付けたくないチキンの底辺の底辺が罵声かわしてるジャンクなスレだもんな
- 991 ：外大卒準一ホルダー：2014/03/09(日) 22:09:01.23
- 992 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 22:11:49.45
- English please?
- 993 ：外大卒準一ホルダー：2014/03/09(日) 22:14:26.63
- i have a natural gift for languages.
- 994 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/09(日) 22:29:41.80
- But you only passed grade pre 1 of EIKEN?
That's so LOL
- 995 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/10(月) 06:53:05.83 !
- I just woke up! Yesterday was intense. I studied for my Spanish class for SIX HOURS straight. I had two online assignments that has about 100 questions each. It took forever to finish them...
After that, me and my friends went to our friend's bd party. We partied all night and it was past 4am when we left the party house. I drank two cans of beer and a sip of vodka or two. I'm good with beer so I wasn't drunk that much.
But one of my girl friends was so fucked up cause she took a couple shots of Ram and other hard shit. She threw up and slept on the sofa all night.
We gave her a ride on the way back but she forgot her room key inside her room so she couldn't get in. So we took her to my friend's place and let her stay over.
It was a fun but tiring night!
- 996 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/10(月) 07:24:55.53
- 997 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/10(月) 08:27:27.97
- No we don't need that
- 998 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/10(月) 15:32:29.05
- Chat in English (英語で雑談） Part 181 will begin soon
- 999 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/10(月) 15:36:23.95
- will be in a second
- 1000 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2014/03/10(月) 16:02:17.33
- I burned up.... I burned out...... to pure whiteness.
- 1001 ：１００１：Over 1000 Thread
read.cgi ver 05.04.00 2017/10/04 Walang Kapalit ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)